Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Don't let Bossman see this thread............he'll sell up and run away to eh Bolton.....;)

Seriously though, classic thread solks.

the Caf is worth $141,552......:( we have a long way to go yet......!!!

LMAO manutdchat is worth $457.......:eek::D ugs spends more than that on fish and chips on matchdays......!!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Interesting thread. Glad I found it while trawling through the pub.

However, more interesting, is that although this forum has grown so much over the past few months, according to the valuator, manutdtalk has lost value :eek:

04-01-2008 - Your site is worth $8,603

27-03-2008 - Your site is worth $8,600 :eek:

Anyway, find out the value of any internet site you like by clicking on the lovely link provided by the beautiful solks in the first post in the thread ;)

*Advice to haggler, no need to mention the names of the sites you tested!!!*

p.s. this is my 3,000th post!!!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
what a mad website! lmao my mate a liverpoo fan is a global mod at lfcland and goes on and on about it and its worth 95$ HAHAHA! BUT the redandwhitekop fourm is miles ahead at $466,585 so we have to catch up and they are also miles ahead of redcafe.net!

Manutd.com is worth $3,966,996 whereas official liverpool website is $1,726,769 and the arsenal offical site is worth $1,032,018 and chelsea is worth $434,196 and Man City is $310,549 and the so called richest club in the world real madrid is at $1,682,818..I think we are on top because of our asian websites like the korean, japanese and chinese versions we have =)

Note..the IKEA website I just saw on there is really really good!! lol

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
:D strange that IKEA's website is worth just $119 and a mates website is worth $ 290

Darn, now he's gonna bitch about how his merchandise is worth more then IKEA where the owner is according to Forbes worlds 7th richest in 08. :eek:

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Don't let Bossman see this thread............he'll sell up and run away to eh Bolton.....;)

Seriously though, classic thread solks.

the Caf is worth $141,552......:( we have a long way to go yet......!!!

LMAO manutdchat is worth $457.......:eek::D ugs spends more than that on fish and chips on matchdays......!!

There were good times K4!

- ManUtd Talk Bebo worth $78
- Man Utd official homepage is worth a staggering, $2,051,886

·
23,699 Posts
Dropped again? Just tried one minute ago... $8,163 only!:eek:

As the members, threads and posts grow, our value keeps dropping???!:eek:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
The website of the company I work for is worth $103. Man, I'm going to give our web guy some stick now!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts