Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
peterswellman said:
Oh I would change it form the world mate. Hindsight is a great thing but it was only one more game and we had to just beat Cardiff. Such a shame.

Barcelona are looking a cracking outfit this year imo. It's theirs to lose but we should be there with them. United v Barce final would be a cracker.
barca are the spanish united -both teams play the game as it should be played ---the 3-3 games in 99 were pure poetry as both sides had nothing but attack on their minds .

anderson and rivaldo -cole and yorke --lets have it ----- the game at its best ---if iwas born in spain i would follow barca;)

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
piazza said:
Then all we'll hear is "5 European Cups":rolleyes:
Too right we will, the day we settle for being behind Liverpool with stuff like that is the day we will fall apart. I think matching the 5 Europian cups is a realistic target in the next 10 years, hopefully less

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Richie said:
I think matching the 5 Europian cups is a realistic target in the next 10 years, hopefully less
I was thinking that too, we certainly have enough good young players. Just need a little luck, which would only be fair, given the recent past, aside from last year of course.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
piazza said:
I was thinking that too, we certainly have enough good young players. Just need a little luck, which would only be fair, given the recent past, aside from last year of course.
Yeah I agree, I think alot will depend on who succeeds Ferguson as manager, but thats a debate for another topic ;)

Should definitely be do-able though, I think we have the balance of match winners and solid defenders that should be able to win things for a good few years.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts