Discussion Starter #1
is it me or not who thinks Hull have been the season's biggest surprise
the got a draw versus Everton and kicked the Arse of Arsenal and Spurs at home
and they are the third in the league

Hull City :eek:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, they've certainly done better than I thought.

Its far too early to say that they're the surprise, but I think they'll escape relegation.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Well to start with the game was 2-2 not 2-0. And nah they aren't a surprise IMO because they will still go down 19th/20th because they simply don;t have the team to stay up. There start has been good with some decent displays but the game against Wigan says it all.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
abojodeh said:
is they defeated Everton 2-0
Game finished 2-2!

I think they will still go down they will get more injurys and will not be able to keep up this form for the rest of the season.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
At this early stage, I think Hull look to have the best chance of the 3 promoted teams to stay up.

I'm certain West Brom will go down. Stoke got a great point at Anfield and will ruffle a few feathers in the Prem but, long throw ins aside, they have little to offer imo.

Hull have made a great start, which is so important to build confidence and they reacted well to their 5-0 drubbing against Wigan. They can't throw away winning positions too often if they are to stay up though.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
limke the look of them of all the teams based upon signings etc i'd have stoke to go down with hull n west brom following rite behind, however given there ballsy stsrt to the season and results and a few shrewd signings think they may just about scrape by and stay up....would be gr8 to see em do it so good luck to em

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Before the start of the season, I expected Stoke to finish bottom, Hull to just go down and West Brom to stay up.

However, I think West Brom will go down and Hull will stay up.

I expected more from West Brom. They looked to have a good squad, who play good football but they've had a dreadful start and I can't see them improving that much atm, but they might.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
abojodeh said:
is it me or not who thinks Hull have been the season's biggest surprise
they defeated Everton 2-0 and many other good results
plus they have 7 points!

Hull City :eek:
It was 2-2 and no, its not a surprise. They have a very good manager, who has bought wisely.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
manutd004 said:
Before the start of the season, I expected Stoke to finish bottom, Hull to just go down and West Brom to stay up.

However, I think West Brom will go down and Hull will stay up.

I expected more from West Brom. They looked to have a good squad, who play good football but they've had a dreadful start and I can't see them improving that much atm, but they might.
yeh west brom were my tip to stay up by some distance .....ive since had to revise this pretty sharpish, theres something missing big time there even with the new signings bedding in something jus aint right abouyt the fit of the team.....hull seem to have got it right shrewd signings, experience and youth and players who are well up for a fight

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Hull City just won against Arsenal at The Emirates, achieving what no other team has achieved since West Ham in 2007. Not even the mighty Man Utd and Chelsea.

RESPECT!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts