Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Pz
Joined
·
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know red devil just made a post in another thread saying these type of threads are pointless but i am just interested in seeing who you all think is the better player of the two and who you would prefer to see at united.

I did not include berbatov in this because he is different to the two mentioned and is obviosuly first choice for fergie but out of these two, who would it be?

Pz
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,790 Posts
both are very good but seeing what we need exactly

i go for huntelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr

THE HUNTER
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Hmm

Well benzema is a player any team would love!
but huntaleer wud juz fit in so perfect for united! i think hed hit about 25+ a season if we got him! hope we do
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,139 Posts
I'd say benzema , i know huntelaar scores more but benzema would be my choice at united. huntelaar is just a tap in man benzema scores all sorts and can play in wide positions too i fneeded where huntelaar can just stand in the box. BENZEMA!
 

·
Pz
Joined
·
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes personally i would choose benzema aswell. He is a better footballer in my opinion and is still a quality finisher and would fit into united better than huntelaar because he is a better footballer but is also naturally a goalscoring striker.

pz
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,699 Posts
Huntelaar.

It should never be who is better than whom but who suits us better, given the current mix of players we have. With Tevez and Rooney, and Ronaldo and company, a Huntelaar would be better than a Benzema even though the latter is probably a more mobile and better footballer overall.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
Huntelaar is one of the most clinical finishers in the world, just imagine the goals he'd score with the likes of Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, Carrick, etc., carving defenses apart and providing him service. Who cares if Benzema can do more step-overs and things like that? Huntelaar just puts the ball in the back of the net, we have enough "silky-skilled" players on this team, we just need someone who's gonna bang 'em in.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,699 Posts
piazza said:
Huntelaar is one of the most clinical finishers in the world, just imagine the goals he'd score with the likes of Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, Carrick, etc., carving defenses apart and providing him service. Who cares if Benzema can do more step-overs and things like that? Huntelaar just puts the ball in the back of the net, we have enough "silky-skilled" players on this team, we just need someone who's gonna bang 'em in.
Spot on mate. This is why there is a Huntelaar camp. :D
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
versa said:
Spot on mate. This is why there is a Huntelaar camp. :D
The thing that bothers me is that: he's actually come out and said he wants to play for us! What could we possibly be waiting for?!? He's the second coming of the best finisher we've ever had. It boggles my mind sometimes.:confused:
 

·
Im not fat... im sex.
Joined
·
8,817 Posts
piazza said:
The thing that bothers me is that: he's actually come out and said he wants to play for us! What could we possibly be waiting for?!? He's the second coming of the best finisher we've ever had. It boggles my mind sometimes.:confused:
well said my friend well said
to be honest though i would be happy with eather hunterlaar perhaps more due to the fact as u say he WANTS to play for us, and also hes more of a preditor in the box than benzema so im once again and still in the hunterlaar camp
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
well said my friend well said
to be honest though i would be happy with eather hunterlaar perhaps more due to the fact as u say he WANTS to play for us, and also hes more of a preditor in the box than benzema so im once again and still in the hunterlaar camp
I honestly think the only reason Benzema could EVER be rated higher than Huntelaar is because he's so young. He's small as well, I know people will say "Rooney is small too and look how great he was when he first got here." the difference is Wayne Rooney is a helluva lot stronger than Benzema. Do we really need another small, yet, quickish guy? IMO, no.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,699 Posts
piazza said:
The thing that bothers me is that: he's actually come out and said he wants to play for us! What could we possibly be waiting for?!? He's the second coming of the best finisher we've ever had. It boggles my mind sometimes.:confused:
If I could put up papers to Fergie, I would. I still can't believe Berbatov's attitude and professionalism to have claimed he was "not in the right frame of mind" to play for Spurs. Suddenly, Cristiano Ronaldo seems an angel.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
versa said:
If I could put up papers to Fergie, I would. I still can't believe Berbatov's attitude and professionalism to have claimed he was "not in the right frame of mind to play for Spurs". Suddenly, Cristiano Ronaldo seems an angel.
I think Fergie would put an end to most of that prima donna stuff. Still, its despicable. Can you imagine if Keano was still our captain and Berbatov tried to pull that garbage off? Haaland would thank his lucky stars that he wasn't Berbs.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,699 Posts
piazza said:
I think Fergie would put an end to most of that prima donna stuff. Still, its despicable. Can you imagine if Keano was still our captain and Berbatov tried to pull that garbage off? Haaland would thank his lucky stars that he wasn't Berbs.
To be a respected footballer, he should have played on. End of.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
versa said:
To be a respected footballer, he should have played on. End of.
Exactly. Rooney played against Chelsea and was too injured to celebrate his goal. What's that say about the Mouse?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Benzema for me. He is an awesome prospect. Power, pace, wicked shot,
2 footed, good in air, young........
Ive seen him play in France for a few years and he will be awesome.
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
haha benzema the king of euro 2008 every attempt on goal super striker beyond god like
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Huntelaar of-course
better finishing, clinical finishing, tough, Strong, have great strength, top physical ability
great headers, bicycle kicks ,scissor kicks diving headers eeeeetttttccccc......
there is allot more to say but no need to cuz any one who have sense knows that the Dutch is better
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top