Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
23,699 Posts
Huntelaar.

It should never be who is better than whom but who suits us better, given the current mix of players we have. With Tevez and Rooney, and Ronaldo and company, a Huntelaar would be better than a Benzema even though the latter is probably a more mobile and better footballer overall.

·
23,699 Posts
piazza said:
Huntelaar is one of the most clinical finishers in the world, just imagine the goals he'd score with the likes of Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, Carrick, etc., carving defenses apart and providing him service. Who cares if Benzema can do more step-overs and things like that? Huntelaar just puts the ball in the back of the net, we have enough "silky-skilled" players on this team, we just need someone who's gonna bang 'em in.
Spot on mate. This is why there is a Huntelaar camp. :D

·
23,699 Posts
piazza said:
The thing that bothers me is that: he's actually come out and said he wants to play for us! What could we possibly be waiting for?!? He's the second coming of the best finisher we've ever had. It boggles my mind sometimes.:confused:
If I could put up papers to Fergie, I would. I still can't believe Berbatov's attitude and professionalism to have claimed he was "not in the right frame of mind" to play for Spurs. Suddenly, Cristiano Ronaldo seems an angel.

·
23,699 Posts
piazza said:
I think Fergie would put an end to most of that prima donna stuff. Still, its despicable. Can you imagine if Keano was still our captain and Berbatov tried to pull that garbage off? Haaland would thank his lucky stars that he wasn't Berbs.
To be a respected footballer, he should have played on. End of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts