Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
abojodeh said:
haha benzema the king of euro 2008 every attempt on goal super striker beyond god like
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Huntelaar of-course
better finishing, clinical finishing, tough, Strong, have great strength, top physical ability
great headers, bicycle kicks ,scissor kicks diving headers eeeeetttttccccc......
there is allot more to say but no need to cuz any one who have sense knows that the Dutch is better
Thats harsh Bobo :rolleyes:
The entire French squad were crap. Cant blame it all on one player.
Not sure how much you have seen of Benzema but he will be one of the best
strikers in Europe before long. Actually, he already is.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
^^that really does not mean much at all.

Benzema is not a short player and is a clinical finisher. He is i think 4-5 years younger than huntelaar and in my opinion is better than him.

United need someone who can lead the line and score goals/is clinical but also suited to uniteds play. Benzema fits that much more than huntelaar in my opinion. It dont matter if he can do step overs or not, he leads the line and is very clinical and to me is already a better player than huntelaar to me and will be miles better in two three years if he fulfills his potential.

Will be an awesome player if not a quality one already.

pz

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Jazz 16 said:
Thats harsh Bobo :rolleyes:
The entire French squad were crap. Cant blame it all on one player.
Not sure how much you have seen of Benzema but he will be one of the best
strikers in Europe before long. Actually, he already is.

I agree, along with pato possibly of milan, he is the best central striker prospect in the world.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
i like Benzema but after the euros
and also after i discovered that he costs 47 million pound :D
plus for us we need Huntelaar more than Benzema
but maybe as total footballer Benzema will surpass Huntelaar
but again Huntelaar better for us

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
We saw what Karim Benzema can do when we played OL in the CL last season.

And he did a decent season with 20 league goals in the French League and 4 goals in 7 games in CL. And he's only 21 in December.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
i don't care who get...i just hope we got the striker we wanted to get....we sure need one...
agreed any one would do now, whether it is
berbatov, huntelaar, benzema, falcao, santa

but it i had to choose on of those two it would
be Benzema

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
i would like to see hunterlaar

but dont know why i feeling that SAF will get el tigre well dont know now
if he will briing someone or not

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I'll actually go for Benzema.

He has all the qualities and a steely determination to win.

Just scored yesterday again.

He is tall, strong, clinical, great running with the ball and able to score from headers.

I would say Huntelaar is better at finishing with either foot, but doesn't have the ball control or dribbling skills as Benzema. At the tender age of 20, he's also 5 years younger than Huntelaar and will definitely be better than Huntelaar if he isn't already.

1. Benzema
2. Huntelaar
3. berbatov

Incidently, I have sneaking suspicion that Karim Benzema is a future footballer of the year/Ballon d'Or winner.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
agree with you but experience is important we dont need a striker if you see well what we need a finisher like RVN was and huntelaar is

benzema will be good but see ronaldo attacking midfield nani soon will be like this so it think hunterlaar is the best option well benzema also may work very good but havin THE HUNTER is class

·
Registered
469 Posts
First off, Benzema is 6' 1", so not small.
Also, Its not fair comparing either the Dutch and French results or The Dutch and French in the Euros. The French league is currently better than the Dutch, and Holland had a really good team in the Euros (well good in first 2 matches) whereas France were over the hill and one player cant carry a bad team, so its a bit unfair comparing Benzemas results against Huntelars.
The main question to ask is which player would fit our system better?
Secondly which one would improve the most? I'd say Benzema on both counts.
I haven't seen much of Huntelar but he seems to be a Ruud type player, and United have moved on since those days.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
benzema is younger etc

well benzema will cost us about 50 m £
and Huntelaar 25 M £

till now we may get Huntelaar for 25 M £
25 M £ is in pocket

GET two more player 12.5 M £ each like Ronaldo lol simple
when time for Huntelaar retiring from we got back up
and davide petruci all this are back up for united

well let see what SAF decide now

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
and you want to know about huntelaar

go on youtube and find about him he is a goalscoring machine
i agree dutch league is not better than france but see his ability
and at OT there is always ball infront but the Finisher we dont have it yet like we did have RVN you see mate well everyone has his opinion

but i want whatever the option SAF choose is the best one for united to win the treble along side super cup and world fifa one

21 - 40 of 40 Posts