Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Banned
9,955 Posts
Liverpool .. Chelsea
Who cares? At the end of the day, everyone`s the same out there, No preferences.
No they are not.

The United - Liverpool rivalry is one of the most long-lasting and most important rivalries in football, it goes beyond football and into the history of Britain.

Anyone who says stuff like dlan said clearly doesn't understand United principles and history of the club.

· United's masseuse
6,348 Posts
No they are not.

The United - Liverpool rivalry is one of the most long-lasting and most important rivalries in football, it goes beyond football and into the history of Britain.

Anyone who says stuff like dlan said clearly doesn't understand United principles and history of the club.
I know that, and i also know that i will be more gutted if Liverpoo win the league than if Chelsea do. But there`s no preferences, we are Manchester United, a class of our own and there`s no preferences in that means.

· Registered
3,512 Posts
I do not think our rivalry is that great with chelski , chelsea fans also hate the scousers with a vengeance.
The london teams tend to stick to hating each other .
The liverpool v united has as much hatred as any game in the world

· Registered
1,279 Posts
I only hate Chelsea because of Mourinho...also now because of John Terry all because of the way he walked up to take that Moscow penalty! How arrogant oh well we knew what happen after that!:rofl:

As for liverpool...even from day one when i first follow united, it was make known to me how great the rivalry is. Infact i remember knowing about the rivalry against liverpool first before City! And i now come to the point that even seeing liverpool winning breaks my heart. :eek:

· Banned
12,978 Posts
I've never been that anti-Liverpool, the whole
intercity rivalry never really got to me but out
of Liverpool and Chelsea who I dislike a lot aswell
it would have to be Chelsea. There are a few
Chelsea players I like (Essien, Ballack) whereas
I don't like any Liverpool players or their manager.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.