Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all: Jazz 16, you asked me if I am a Hertha man. No, I'm not. I'm a proud supporter of Man Utd. For me exist only one sports team: Man Utd!

___________________________________________________

Why can't so many Man Utd supporter accept me as a Man Utd supporter?

I'm not a [email protected] glory hunter. I'm a true Red Devil. I know a lot of Man Utd's history but not all. :p I will move to Manchester to be closer to Man Utd, in the next five years. I support Man Utd for five years and I will be forever a Man Utd supporter. I don't care about other clubs. I don't support the local team in the city where I live. Don't worry, I'm not a [email protected] tourist who goes to Old Trafford and ruins the atmosphere. I sing/scream my voice off for Man Utd. I support Man Utd because of our awesome players, great matches we have, and our history, of course. I LOVE MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB!!! I LOVE MY FOOTBALL CLUB!!! :) :) :)

I start this thread because so many called me a glory hunter or I should support my local team. NO! I'm proud to be a supporter of Manchester United for [email protected]'s sake!
 

·
TROLOLOLOL
Joined
·
4,076 Posts
have you tried the Gay-O-Meter yet ? :D

Listen mate if you know yourself what you are,and people disagree them **** um,what YOU KNOW about YOURSELF is what matters.Dont be in denial like abo,we all know he'd rather lick a furry lollipop and munch a hairy burger :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,232 Posts
Haha. He would be more than 50% gay :p

Btw, why are you feeling guilty? Why start such a Thread.

No Body is Man Utd. Fact.
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
have you tried the Gay-O-Meter yet ? :D

Listen mate if you know yourself what you are,and people disagree them **** um,what YOU KNOW about YOURSELF is what matters.Dont be in denial like abo,we all know he'd rather lick a furry lollipop and munch a hairy burger :D
wtf :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,349 Posts
ayrton-senna3 said:
First of all: Jazz 16, you asked me if I am a Hertha man. No, I'm not. I'm a proud supporter of Man Utd. For me exist only one sports team: Man Utd!

___________________________________________________

Why can't so many Man Utd supporter accept me as a Man Utd supporter?

I'm not a [email protected] glory hunter. I'm a true Red Devil. I know a lot of Man Utd's history but not all. :p I will move to Manchester to be closer to Man Utd, in the next five years. I support Man Utd for five years and I will be forever a Man Utd supporter. I don't care about other clubs. I don't support the local team in the city where I live. Don't worry, I'm not a [email protected] tourist who goes to Old Trafford and ruins the atmosphere. I sing/scream my voice off for Man Utd. I support Man Utd because of our awesome players, great matches we have, and our history, of course. I LOVE MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB!!! I LOVE MY FOOTBALL CLUB!!! :) :) :)

I start this thread because so many called me a glory hunter or I should support my local team. NO! I'm proud to be a supporter of Manchester United for [email protected]'s sake!
I am also one with united, i **** red and eat devil snacks for lunch at work.

I am proud you lil red devil you
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
Im sorry babe i was just highlighting the fact that your a tad on the gayer side of life,i thought you liked it that way :confused::D

Cum face :mad:
shut up :mad:

am no canto or toybos :rolleyes:

am a little haggler :eek: :eek: :(
 

·
United's masseuse
Joined
·
6,296 Posts
Don`t give people any reason to call you a glory hunter, and that should be it.
No need for such threads hun :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
I asked you in the other thread if you were a Hertha man.
You seem dedicated to the United cause which is great to see.
Fair play Ayrton!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jazz 16 said:
I asked you in the other thread if you were a Hertha man.
You seem dedicated to the United cause which is great to see.
Fair play Ayrton!!
It should be no offence, mate. I started this thread not because of you. I was sick that even Man Utd supporters who said that I should support the team in the city where I live.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top