Manchester United Talk banner

I Believe

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Jazz 16 
#1 ·
EDIT: Picture removed by Carly. Getty Images can't be usee. They take immediate action against anyone breaking copyright. If you find another thats fine but NOT GETTY they are scary !!!

Edit by Carly: Maybe try Stretford End Flags ... they may/may not have a pic ;)

http://stretfordendflags.com/forum/...a1f571382763da72ffaaa649fe91091&topic=10685.0

East Stand Tier 1 will have a red card with a white BELIEVE in it.
Stretford Tier 2 will be half red, half white with a Black Euro cupin the middle and 68 and 99 either side of it.

#11 ·
Forever_United said:
ohhh is it permanent ?
No, just for the Barca game.

RichardsReds said:
No offense but what is the point of this? It looks cool but when everyone is seated you cannot see it...

Surely would have been better giving out free scarfs or something?
SEF have spoken about flags or scrafs being given out free, but after scarfs got given out in the City game, why do another so soon? Need some originality about the ideas, which is, of course, what United support has been over many years - original.

Have you seen Barcelona do it - notably in the first leg last week? Milan do it. It looks amazing.

#15 ·
-zuco- said:
I'm sure I remember a few years ago there was something similar
to this that formed a devil's eyes and under it were the words,
"Welcome to hell"

Someone tell me I didn't imagine this :confused:
:confused: In OT?
What ya talkin bout Willis???

I remember when we went to Turkey and there were all the
'Welcome to Hell signs' there.......Galatasaray it was and Eric was brawling.

#16 ·
Jazz 16 said:
:confused: In OT?
What ya talkin bout Willis???

I remember when we went to Turkey and there were all the
'Welcome to Hell signs' there.......Galatasaray it was and Eric was brawling.

and well drink and drink and drink to eric the king the king he's the leader of our football team he's the greatest centre forward the world has ever seen

great memorys yeah as for the fight cantona got sent off and the coppers battered him aswell as robbo for sticking up for him

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.