Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can exclusively reveal the real reason for our drop in form

Synchronised blob weeks !!!!!

Like a lining up of the planets all the united other halves have had the painters in at the same time .

No side can perform when its stars take to the pitch with bawbags round thier knees .;)

And blob week women make menfolk rage which explains the spate of red cards .:red:

Coleen has been making wayne sleep with the hoover off and mrs ginger has been at the knife drawer again .:mad:

Mrs vidic has been listening to the other wags and no longer does greek at her special time .:eek:

Ole has been dispatched to boots for some feminax , b12 tablets and some teddy bear hot water bottles .:thumbsup:

the ladies are now just spotting so all will soon be well .:specool:

i thank you

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I can exclusively reveal the real reason for our drop in form

Synchronised blob weeks !!!!!

Like a lining up of the planets all the united other halves have had the painters in at the same time .

No side can perform when its stars take to the pitch with bawbags round thier knees .;)

And blob week women make menfolk rage which explains the spate of red cards .:red:

Coleen has been making wayne sleep with the hoover off and mrs ginger has been at the knife drawer again .:mad:

Mrs vidic has been listening to the other wags and no longer does greek at her special time .:eek:

Ole has been dispatched to boots for some feminax , b12 tablets and some teddy bear hot water bottles .:thumbsup:

the ladies are now just spotting so all will soon be well .:specool:

i thank you
lmao... :laugh::laugh:

Nice one haggis

·
Registered
195 Posts
you hit the nail on the head there,good stuff:groupwave reversed::groupwave reversed::groupwave reversed::groupwave reversed::groupwave reversed::groupwave reversed::groupwave reversed::groupwave reversed:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts