Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i can watch united liverpool from the comfort of the lancashire suite - enjoy a good meal and drinky poos and park at the door for 349 quid !!

now then who on here has taken up such a kind offer and what was it like ?

my boss - a yid went a few years back by dint of giving vodaphone our mobiles contract and said it was perfectly splendid ----- freeloading yid --- surely shome mishtake ossifer :D

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={23A882F1-4E52-4C1A-816E-FB505E82E076}&newsid=6625027&lid=SplashHospLivEverton

go fill yer boots va va --- alex stepney brings you your drinks if paddy crerand isnt busy

·
Registered
366 Posts
haggler said:
so i can watch united liverpool from the comfort of the lancashire suite - enjoy a good meal and drinky poos and park at the door for 349 quid !!

now then who on here has taken up such a kind offer and what was it like ?

my boss - a yid went a few years back by dint of giving vodaphone our mobiles contract and said it was perfectly splendid ----- freeloading yid --- surely shome mishtake ossifer :D
Is the drinks thing an open bar like . Cause they'll be sorry they let me in . I'll drink the ****ers dry . And I'll rob all the plates and cutlery.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Why would you sit with a bunch of ****ing poofs . It would be ****. Sit in the Stretford end for 35£. A lot more enjoyable Haggy.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am sensing people are not getting the sarcasm in my post -- football should be enjoyed much like a mosh pit with a swaying heaving mass of humanity - the steam rising from the throng your voice gone 20 minutes in and your ribs crushed against the barrier in the surges ---- i would sooner drink warm vomit from a one legged pensioners stump than watch football in a box:D

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Ive known a few people to go in the boxes and say they were ok but like many have said given the choice it would be the stand.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the tout for 150 quid would surely be far better value than the grub and booze and bunch of freeloaders for 350 . if you want a nice meal and polite conversation watch it at home

·
Registered
366 Posts
haggler said:
i am sensing people are not getting the sarcasm in my post -- football should be enjoyed much like a mosh pit with a swaying heaving mass of humanity - the steam rising from the throng your voice gone 20 minutes in and your ribs crushed against the barrier in the surges ---- i would sooner drink warm vomit from a one legged pensioners stump than watch football in a box:D
So I take it then thats a no Hags . Dont blame you mate I rather stand in line to have a **** any day .

·
Registered
364 Posts
Stephen said:
Wouldn't you prefer to be in the stands?

Prefer to pay to be in the stands, than a freebie in the prawns.
Yeh I'd prefer to be in the stands, but I've always wondered what it'd be like to have a box so one day when I have enough money/win a comp/work for someone with a box I'll do it for one of the games. :p

To be honest, I dont see how the atmosphere in a box could be any worse than the people around me on Wednesday night anyway. :rolleyes:

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
haggler said:
would rather watch the game on someone else's telly through their window than sit in the suites.

no atmosphere, no singing....oh sorry, that's 90% of Old Trafford not just the exec sections.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts