Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching Your On Sky Sports!, on Sky Sports obviously.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's a show which consists of a pundit/manager (Alan Curbishley it is tonight,) a woman who collects and reads our the text messages (Chloe Everton) and someone to present it, take the calls and put questions to the pundit (Geoff Shreeves.)

Geoff Shreeves moved it over to Chloe Everton and she read out the texts and...

...Someone has just text in and said that Sir Alex Ferguson's time is up! :eek:

I can't remember all what he said, but summarising, he said that not having Nani and Anderson on the bench for United was a joke, and that the reason we were in touch at the top was due to the players experience and quality and not due to the managers coaching, and that his time was up!

I'm absolutely speechless tbh!

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Another moron !!

But where were Nani and Anderson its crazy both a class players but why have they been bombed out all of a sudden .

I thought Anderson was playing about the best out of our midfield players !!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The last caller on the night was called Gary, from Salford, and he's just came on and said that the team selection was diabolical. He also said he appreciates everything Sir Alex has done, but sometimes he turns up to Old Trafford thinking that the team is unacceptable.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
lets face it there are alot of 'plastic' fans out there who have lots of cash for sky they watch the games and think they have an opinion even though they know nothing about football they just suppose united cause we win things

its always gunna happen you just have to live with the insanity and search out the sane ones which are most of you on here

·
Registered
309 Posts
actually heard that fan too and i too was flabergasted that sbdy could come out with such nonsense. but there you go its not only newcastle fans that are fickle

howeve the point he made about Nanin and anderson was spot on. where the hell were they? both should have been playing tonight instead of Park and Fletcher imo. Fergie still keeps persisting with those two when they are decent squad players at best. we have got away with it again tonight but wont against Chelsea in a fortnight's time.

Have to say we were fortunate tonight but a win's a win:cool:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
dlan4327 said:
Well go on Gary. Let's see you manage us to glory. ;)
he probably has on football manager so he thinks he could do a better job then fergie:p

theres seriously some nutters out there i mean the man has been in charge of the club for over 20 years most clubs have gone through at least 5 managers in that period!

hes been there done it all and hes buliding another tea for the future with rafeal anderson ronaldo rooney all presnetly first teamers and with the likes of possebon fabio welbeck all gonna make the break through pretty soon!

whoever replaces fergie will have the hardest job in football imo because how can you replace one of the greatest managers in history?

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
well, some people will do anything to get on telly :rolleyes:
point made, i was a little surprised that neither nani nor anderson nor tevez was even in the squad.
nani has been kept away from the side this year, don't know what that's about, but after missing out at stoke, i fully expected to see anderson maybe even start tonight

S

·
0 Posts
Think i'll phone in next week as Robin from Liverpool
saying we should get rid of Rafa, he's lost the plot. :D

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
raised this point a while back but us fans see 1/2 90 mins of the 11 players Fergie has put out.

He however gets to see countless training sessions, team talks, one-to-one chats, fitness sessions. he will be inside the head of every player. he will know why he never put nani and anderson in the squad and what ronaldo is likely to be thinking bout the madrid/manchester situation.

he has rebuilt countless teams at united, using money to buy the right players at the right times.

I think he has deserved the right for NO united to ever question his judgement and I for one hope he is still managing United well into his 70's

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…

1 - 20 of 25 Posts