Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching Your On Sky Sports!, on Sky Sports obviously.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's a show which consists of a pundit/manager (Alan Curbishley it is tonight,) a woman who collects and reads our the text messages (Chloe Everton) and someone to present it, take the calls and put questions to the pundit (Geoff Shreeves.)

Geoff Shreeves moved it over to Chloe Everton and she read out the texts and...

...Someone has just text in and said that Sir Alex Ferguson's time is up! :eek:

I can't remember all what he said, but summarising, he said that not having Nani and Anderson on the bench for United was a joke, and that the reason we were in touch at the top was due to the players experience and quality and not due to the managers coaching, and that his time was up!

I'm absolutely speechless tbh!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The last caller on the night was called Gary, from Salford, and he's just came on and said that the team selection was diabolical. He also said he appreciates everything Sir Alex has done, but sometimes he turns up to Old Trafford thinking that the team is unacceptable.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Tevez was in South American for family problems, as confirmed by Sir Alex before the game, although I haven't heard anything about Anderson.

Anderson (if available) and Nani should have been on the bench at the very least. But we still won the game, and got the 3 points so saying the team selection was diabolical is questionable to say the least.

Plus, how can you say Nani should have started ahead of Park when Park played really well? Sure, he missed that easy chance (although it was flagged offside anyway) but apart from that he didn't set a foot wrong imo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.