Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so many games! I have an XBOX 360 and am waiting for Football Manager 2008, Fable 2, Mass Effect and Grand Theft Auto IV to come out.

I'm also saving up money for/hoping Santa will bring me Virtua Fighter 5 and The Orange Box: Half-Life 2.

What games are you eagerly anticipating?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,572 Posts
AOE, I forgot about that, I havent played it since 2 lol. I have the mythology one too or something but have not played it. Man good times.

I have an xbox, so I can't await anything. Bastards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,236 Posts
christianity ronaldo said:
cannot wait 4 the new gta nd the new metal gear solid gona be a sexy game indeed:D :D


Ah...Metal Gear Solid...I stiil play the first ever one on my Ps2...superb game...

"huh....what was that noise"......lmao....

Snaaaaake........



Is the new Gta going to be a follow on from the largely disappointing San Andreas.....????

Do you know what it's called....?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,861 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Is the new Gta going to be a follow on from the largely disappointing San Andreas.....????

Do you know what it's called....?????
dissapointing? u on drugs or something, that game WAS the best game.

But, no its not a follow on, GTAIV has a complete new story line set in Liberty City(yes the place from GTAIII), with new characters etc. The two trailers thats been released show how good this game will be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,236 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
dissapointing? u on drugs or something, that game WAS the best game.

But, no its not a follow on, GTAIV has a complete new story line set in Liberty City(yes the place from GTAIII), with new characters etc. The two trailers thats been released show how good this game will be.



the characters were terribly disappointing imho......

they didn't come anywhere near to Tommy Verceti......although the latino guy, Ceasar was cool...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
dissapointing? u on drugs or something, that game WAS the best game.

But, no its not a follow on, GTAIV has a complete new story line set in Liberty City(yes the place from GTAIII), with new characters etc. The two trailers thats been released show how good this game will be.
am i the only person who hates GTA? i think they are shite
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I never played San Andreas.

I played a demo of the 1st GTA on PC and the full versions GTA III & GTA Vice City on my XBOX. I wasn't that keen on Vice City tbh - I played GTA III much more and still pick it up occasionally now.

I'm really looking forward to GTA IV though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,236 Posts
andycole9 said:
am i the only person who hates GTA? i think they are shite



Mate they are revolutionary.....Vice City was my life for a year....:eek:

I never played GTA 3.....but I loved Vice City and San Andreas was a bit of a let down....
The main characters weren't believable enough for me.....you might aswell rent Boyz in the Hood for a night.....more enjoyable imho...



Anyone getting or played Assasins Creed.???....my friend is getting it tomorrow...for Xbox 360...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
i loved GTA's

The amount of things you can do (especially in san andreas) its like impossible to get bored!
i think the whole roaming around doing things when you want to do em pisses me off, saints row was the same on the 360. i prefer getting into a storyline and playing the game till finish following the story

Keano4taoiseach said:
Mate they are revolutionary.....Vice City was my life for a year....:eek:

I never played GTA 3.....but I loved Vice City and San Andreas was a bit of a let down....
The main characters weren't believable enough for me.....you might aswell rent Boyz in the Hood for a night.....more enjoyable imho...



Anyone getting or played Assasins Creed.???....my friend is getting it tomorrow...for Xbox 360...
yes i'll be getting assasins creed Very soon it's top of my list along with call of duty 4 (COD4) i'm just gonna complete jericho and stranglehold (which is a top game) then buy these 2 in the next week or so
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
Personally, I think GTA is like Mario Party: If theres people around, it can be ok. By yourself - gets old fast.

The only thing I'm really looking forward to is Smash Bros Brawl for Wii. I've held a ton of Melee tournaments, and plan to continue into Brawl. So much fun :D
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top