Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Busby Boy said:
Listen, mate....you may not agree with another members point of view on here but at least be civil to forum members.

You've said 'look in a mirror and you will soon puke'...which is most definitely a personal and abusive post....your post has been reported to the Admin/Moderators of this site.:mad:
Just ignore him - I like to see how neanderthals communicate from time to time - we can all learn where we evolved from with people like this cant we :D :D

·
Banned
142 Posts
allwaysred said:
hardly rocket science all the chat you do is about liverpool not man u and you say this is a man u site and you hate them are you messing.
As for you may be a girl but you love football you look like a man in drag
Mate, that's two abusive posts....i don't know if you're just on here taking the piss, but that's the second post that's been reported to Admin/ Moderators...

You're out of order.:mad:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
allwaysred said:
hardly rocket science all the chat you do is about liverpool not man u and you say this is a man u site and you hate them are you messing.
I've started 8 threads - of which 1 is about Liverpool. Thats errmmmmm 12.5%.

So thats hardly all I do is it now ?

When did I say I hate Manchester United (dont use 'manu' have some respect for the name of a great club) .....so when did I say this ?

As for what I look like - I'm happy with it and it dont really concern you does it ? Ya dont like ya dont look !!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Someone in my opinion who can speak their mind is someone who couldn't possibly fear anyone! I do it myself sometimes and there has been times today on this forum,
though I saved it to maintain a calm mood as I am going away in a week, and wish to remain in good spirit! Also other reasons!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
allwaysred said:
I see your punctuation has improved too - you actually managed a full stop - sadly you put it right in the middle of the sentence as opposed to the end but hey-ho.......it's a start.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Anderson's God said:
Someone in my opinion who can speak their mind is someone who couldn't possibly fear anyone! I do it myself sometimes and there has been times today on this forum,
though I saved it to maintain a calm mood as I am going away in a week, and wish to remain in good spirit! Also other reasons!
Like the big boss man said on here today - any muppet can speak their mind on a computer - it's probably because they DO fear people they find a need to do it, lol.

·
Registered
505 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Phew - took me nigh on 45 mins to decipher that. Did they not teach you the use of punctuation in your school/institution ?

The great beauty of a forum is the fact people can talk on any subject they wish to. I have exercised this right and if it doesn't quite fit in with your plans well thats just tough poo poo I'm afraid.

Simple solution - dont read it.........hardly rocket science is it ? But it was beyond you.........:D :D
Well done for not rising to the bait carly.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Busby Boy said:
Anderson, mate...a member voicing his or her opinion on here and speaking their mind is fine...but abusive posts aren't fine.

Fair enough abusive posts are unacceptable, but the difference here is I am looking at that post in a postive manner where as most understandably look at it in a negative manner.

·
Registered
505 Posts
allwaysred said:
we can all say what we want on this site. You slag off alot of people and teams on here. If you carnt take it dont give it. I quoted her saying liverpool made her want to puke well im sorry but ive only said that she makes me want to puke she only has to remove that man in drag photo
I was just about to post a warning to you about your 2 prior unprovoked personal attacks on carly and you would get one final chance but you've just spurned it.

3 strikes and you're out so good riddance.

Since you're a new poster and this is your first ban it will only be temporary but if we get any more crap upon your return then your next dismissal will be permanent.

Have a good day.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
allwaysred said:
we can all say what we want on this site. You slag off alot of people and teams on here. If you carnt take it dont give it. I quoted her saying liverpool made her want to puke well im sorry but ive only said that she makes me want to puke she only has to remove that man in drag photo
I can take it - which is what is bothering you right now.

As for removing my photo - again this is a forum and I DON'T have to remove it - you seem to think you can lay down the rules and regs but sadly you cant - so stop trying to tell me what I can and can't do thankyou very much *muah*

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
unitedred said:
I was just about to post a warning to you about your 2 prior unprovoked personal attacks on carly and you would get one final chance but you've just spurned it.

3 strikes and you're out so good riddance.

If he actually took time to read and inwardly digest this thread he would have noticed I was taking the piss out of Liverpool and mocking them.......ah well

·
Banned
142 Posts
allwaysred said:
Mate your two posts were a disgrace.....and the Moderator has said what needed to be said....

Do it again and you're gone.:mad:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Busby Boy said:
Mate your two posts were a disgrace.....and the Moderator has said what needed to be said....

Do it again and you're gone.:mad:

He already made the 3rd post so I've given him a week break to cool down.

Anyway, this thread has served its purpose so I will close it.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Anderson's God said:
How can you expect respect from me when you go calling my hometown club a certain 5 letter word. Thats an insult to me, and my hometown.:mad:
I was making a tongue in cheek joke about the mod saying 'Jesus Wept'.......if you take a joke as being serious then thats not too cool is it.

I'll rephrase the joke for you......

"Jesus probably did weep....the nearest team to him was Maccaibi Haifa and they are shite.........(but I dont really mean this its only a joke).

Surely you can differentiate between a joke and a nasty comment - come on now - be honest matey :p :p

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.