Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have to comment a move that shocked me , that SAF made over weekend...

i mean - ok, he put all 4 of them after we'd scored the 4th,and most of us were thinking the match had been won...

but then, after they scored 2 , and rooney being shown the yellow and looking very nervous, i thought he would take him off and put a central midflielder cos it was bloody obvious that only 2 men can't control the midflield , and that they were constantly cruising around our box, he decides to make a midfielder for midfielder change....i was,like WTF ???? and in fact he introduced a slower and less aggressive player ???

strange is all i can say - we could have finished with sheasy-anderson-carrick midfield (or giggs ) - and roo-ron-tev, or tev-ron-berba attack....

your thoughts - btw - if this has already been said,you can merge it with other thread

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
burnzy1987 said:
surely rooney has to mature to the point that he can get a yellow and not get sent off?

if im being honest i can't remember them constantly cruising round our box as i thought all 3 of their goals were easily avoidable and mostly out of the blue.(although i was a wee bit drunk)....
they weren't actually cruising as such but they avoided our midfield with simple one-two's

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Banana-rama said:
I don't think this was really worthy of a whole thread. In every match there are subs that you maybe don't agree with, this should be in the match day thread.
At the end of the day Sir Alex is a 4-4-2 manager so you just have to accept it.[/QUOTE]
lol - what does this have to do with my question...my question is - "why did he opt for 4-2-4 when it was bloody obvious that only 2 players can't hold the midfield together "

1 - 3 of 3 Posts