Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
Ah thankyou x

This is such a shame for this lady - can you imagine your whole life drifting past you as you stare out the windows like she must have done - knowing she is done nothing wrong !!!!

Nothing can give her those 70 years back either - and you know what - no one will pay for this mistake except her.......:(

Scouser or not I wont wish this happening on anybody !!!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
As someone who was brought up in that area I can confirm that the authorities were draconian even into the 60s. The slightest thing wrong and they locked the door on you. The daft thing is, the people doing the locking up were even more corrupt than their victims.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Red Devil said:
As someone who was brought up in that area I can confirm that the authorities were draconian even into the 60s. The slightest thing wrong and they locked the door on you. The daft thing is, the people doing the locking up were even more corrupt than their victims.
You think this is bad you should hear about my country in the 60s, 70s and 80s with communist pigs !!

Mention something bad about government you go away and never come back !!

Even now they are corrupt, lying, cheating, stealing ass hole but slowly the bad ones are being found and booted in their ass bloody bastards !!!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
andycole9 said:
this is a very sad story, it would of made great viewing on suprise suprise with cilla mind
LMAO.......but ffs...not the right place mate.....

Just imagine if you were locked up like that........:(

It makes me shed a tear just thinking about it........

I wonder if it will ever be made into a film........Roman Polanski or Steven Speilberg would be perfect.........to direct it that is...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Bertie where did you dig this up from :confused:

This thread is nearly as old as you ffs :D
I was looking for some good threads........for a change.......(preferably with pics of hot girls)........and I stumbled upon this thread......

I hope this post was of great benefit to you.........:)

lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts