Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about city getting kaka or any player in that sense and why??

cause were united, if we wanna live up to the best team in the world then we have to beat teams with the best players in the world, we have to beat every thing thats thrown at us its truly the making of legends.

we did it with liverpool, blackburn, newcastle and arsenal, then chelski and well do it with city,

i may be shouted at here but im brave enough to say i want city to get kaka why cause i want to beat city with kaka in there team i want to prove to the world that no matter what is thrown at us well beat them just like we did all the rest

whos with me?
VIVA UNITED :cool:

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stephen said:
I reckon you are worried, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.
nar im honestly not worried i want to prove united are the best team in the world no matter who they buy

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
They need so much more than just Kaka, who in all actuality is probably just a glamor signing anyway, meant to intimidate folk. Stephen Ireland ffs.

I don't want them to get Kaka cause I don't think he wants to go, but its best for Milan if he does, so I feel as if he just wants Milan to succeed at all costs.

Bring on City, I don't care. They still need 2 strikers, a holding midfielder and an entire defense. Screw Micah Richards.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
piazza said:
They need so much more than just Kaka, who in all actuality is probably just a glamor signing anyway, meant to intimidate folk. Stephen Ireland ffs.

I don't want them to get Kaka cause I don't think he wants to go, but its best for Milan if he does, so I feel as if he just wants Milan to succeed at all costs.

Bring on City, I don't care. They still need 2 strikers, a holding midfielder and an entire defense. Screw Micah Richards.
Mind if i leave that to you?

I hope they get Kaka as it will be so, SO easy to make a chant about him. In fact i think it must be illegal it will be that easy.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
piazza said:

Stephen Ireland has been their best player this season.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I want City to get Kaka because I've always been interested to see how he'd fit in with the Premiership style. Plus also, it'd be a great example to point to as evidence that all the money in the world cant buy success. :D

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
we're united. teams come along and raise the bar a bit. we always manage to keep up. kaka however would going to have to bear a good couple of years of transition before he can expect city to mount a challenge to break the 33 year curse. at the end of the day, we have the best team in the world. kaka and robinho can't beat our team. city will inevitably go for the world's best 11 in a 442 and i can tell you now that it will never work. just a bunch of egotistical guys who will have £1,000,000 quid per fortnight and will all be fighting to be top dog. as we saw when shevchenko arrived at chelsea, you can't just shove names on a teamsheet.
bring it on

·
Registered
553 Posts
I would love to see Kaka in the prem.

We play City twice a year, and it will take at least that for them to assemble a team that can play together, and even then it takes more to assemble a team that can mount a challenge for the title. He will be a joy to watch.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
They have Robinho, if they get Kaka, then who next...?? David Villa, Roy Chubby Brown ffs??
Thats the worst thing here, sheep follow sheep, and in 4years time i'm expecting to see some big names with them, but as Adam says "you can't just shove names onto a teamsheet".
Will Kaka's heart be there? I think Robinho has aleady lost interest.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Kaka won`t be the answer for City`s lack of success these last years. One player won`t make an unbreakable team, they need experienced players mixed with the young ones and you don`t get these in a short time, especially the experienced ones.

Apart from that, it`s not big names that wins you things sometimes. They might not be compatible with your team, might not settle down. United are successful because instead of buying great players themselves, they opted for buying the young ones and turn them into big themselves. The signs of a great club, eh? ;)

Getting Kaka or not isn`t the question for us. They may get him, who the fork cares? Not me for sure, just like i didn`t care when they signed Robinho.

They`re all a bunch of losers, and they will remain with that title for ages.

City's going down with a billion in the bank,
A billion in the bank, a billion in the bank,
City's going down with a billion in the bank,
A billion in the bank, a billion in the bank
They're going down, they're going down

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
No its going to ruin the game Kaka comes then the next one comes and before you know it all the best players will come why because Robinho and Kaka are there. Big players attract big players.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
red dave said:
No its going to ruin the game Kaka comes then the next one comes and before you know it all the best players will come why because Robinho and Kaka are there. Big players attract big players.
Well, first of all big players never ruin the game but they add up to its beauty.

Secondly, big players do not guarantee you successes. As i said before, you have to see wheter they are compatible with your team, if they will settle in time, if they will be comfortable in the place especially if they`re comin from other countries .. It depends on a large number of factors;

Big players may attract big players, but may not always attract successions.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
Well, first of all big players never ruin the game but they add up to its beauty.

Secondly, big players do not guarantee you successes. As i said before, you have to see wheter they are compatible with your team, if they will settle in time, if they will be comfortable in the place especially if they`re comin from other countries .. It depends on a large number of factors;

Big players may attract big players, but may not always attract successions.

Well I agree with the first part but for me these players come when you have earned the right to buy them.

If city had won 10 league titles 2 champions leagues 5 Fa cups 2 league cup 1 European cup winners cups 2 World club championships In the last 20 years like us then yes they would deserve the standard of players they can now sign.

Same goes for Liverpool they have earned the right to be a big player drawer as have Arsenal .

But City and Chelsea have had vast amounts of money given to them so it isnt fair. United , Liverpool , Arsenal run off a budget of what they earn if they cant afford it they cant buy it . Fifa and Uefa should pass ruling saying you can only spend what the clubs make.

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
It makes feel a bit for sorry for the likes of Everton and Villa. Genuine football clubs. O'Neill is doing so well with Villa and they look like defintely breaking the top 4. Then Ciddeh come along and just push them aside, I hope this doesn't happen though.

I am certainly not worried by Ciddeh though, they can take their funny hats and shove them up their arses.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
kaka is a great player but he alone will not make city into a top team ,they need another 5 or 6 top players to be taken seriously .
and these superstar players will need time to adjust to our more physical game and some will find it too much of a battle ,so success is not assured for the petrolheads.
the only thing city have achieved is they have now totally killed the game with crazy ,crazy transfer fees. 30 million was nuts but 108 million is off the scale.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
RedAdam said:
we're united. teams come along and raise the bar a bit. we always manage to keep up. kaka however would going to have to bear a good couple of years of transition before he can expect city to mount a challenge to break the 33 year curse. at the end of the day, we have the best team in the world. kaka and robinho can't beat our team. city will inevitably go for the world's best 11 in a 442 and i can tell you now that it will never work. just a bunch of egotistical guys who will have £1,000,000 quid per fortnight and will all be fighting to be top dog. as we saw when shevchenko arrived at chelsea, you can't just shove names on a teamsheet.
bring it on
Hear ye, hear ye!

It takes more than 11 stars to win. It takes balance. Even if you get 11 mercenaries who are the best on their day it will not necessarily work.

The league lasts for 38 games and you need a strong English nucleus.

I'm happy that Fergie keeps an English nucleus at United.

To an extent this is why Project Chelski worked.

Ady87 said:
I would love to see Kaka in the prem.

We play City twice a year, and it will take at least that for them to assemble a team that can play together, and even then it takes more to assemble a team that can mount a challenge for the title. He will be a joy to watch.
Yeah, I would like to see him to, but he's dangerous and world-famous he might attract the sheep VaVa speak of.

VaVaVoom said:
They have Robinho, if they get Kaka, then who next...?? David Villa, Roy Chubby Brown ffs??
Thats the worst thing here, sheep follow sheep, and in 4years time i'm expecting to see some big names with them, but as Adam says "you can't just shove names onto a teamsheet".
Will Kaka's heart be there? I think Robinho has aleady lost interest.
True.

and I'll tell you why. They know in their hearts that they are dong it for the money.

For a while, it fills your life superficially, but you really crave to be part of something great and something prestigious.

Robinho is now starting to realize how many seasons Man City are away from greatness.

Even Kaka is not going to solve their problems. It will take a few more years to get there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts