Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
although arsenal are playing great football at home this season thats no diff to last season they was passing teams off the park last season and the year before. away games is where they come unstuck, last year when they was playing teams who like to get stuck in, they can't handle the physical side of the game they have already dropped points in there 1st *tough* away game at blackburn and i expect them to drop a lot more points when teams play hard against them. yes they got a top result last weekend at spurs but spurs are also a football team and tried to play them at a football match and they lost big time. our success over arsenal has always been to get stuck in and thats how we beat them but last year we tried to play them at football and to be quite honest they hammered us at old trafford last season coz we let them play. i rreally do believe that they dont have enuff steal in there side to combat the tough away games and i believe they will be closer to us than last year but still quite a few points behind.

and all those that want to argue with me im gonna show this thread at the end of the season :0)

oh and richard reds get sky or at least go to another pub that is showing utd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.