Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Woeful this season.....me thinks he won't be wearing a United shirt next season.

And Jazz...Nani is on another level. :laugh:

But if United fork out 30+M for him.....I dunno what I'll say

Z

·
0 Posts
Im only having a pop cos you always give out to anyone who calls Nani shit.
Tevez ISNT shit. He just isnt worth 32 million. Simple as that.
He's got no end product. he holds onto the ball for too long. His first touch is poor, his passing is poor, his shooting is poor most of the time. He's the strikers version of Park. All work and no actual quality. I could go on and on about how bad he is but it's easier to just say he's shit. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
i love him to , but still don't think hes woth 30 mil and want to see us not sign him this summer and invest in another forward with different qualities...think i started a thread on that very subject a while ago

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Naw...Berbatov aint worth 30M...same with Tevez. Neither up to much, Spuds got a bargain price for him really.
And when did I say Berbatov was worth 30 million? He is worth around 20 million and Tevez 10.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
He's got no end product. he holds onto the ball for too long. His first touch is poor, his passing is poor, his shooting is poor most of the time. He's the strikers version of Park. All work and no actual quality. I could go on and on about how bad he is but it's easier to just say he's shit. :thumbsup:
So we won the Premier League and Champions Leauge with Rooney and Tevez up front, and he's shit? *Is confused*

I have to agree with some of the others in that Tevez is good, but not £30m good. But to say he's shit? If he is, then how come he has other teams chasing after him? And he scored 19 goals for us last season too.

1 - 20 of 216 Posts