Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 216 Posts

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
So we won the Premier League and Champions Leauge with Rooney and Tevez up front, and he's shit? *Is confused*

I have to agree with some of the others in that Tevez is good, but not £30m good. But to say he's shit? If he is, then how come he has other teams chasing after him? And he scored 19 goals for us last season too.
Some people needs to stop living in the past. Okay he was good last season, so what? He's been piss poor this season and has done nothing to earn a permanent deal.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Some people needs to stop living in the past. Okay he was good last season, so what? He's been piss poor this season and has done nothing to earn a permanent deal.
I agree, especially when we criticise Ronaldo for not reaching the heights of last season. Even though, all things considered, he's had a pretty good season.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Tevez has one of the worst first touches in professional football. It is shocking. He isnt shit though just doesnt have enough quality to be at united

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
He scored 4 goals in a game, then got dropped.

Seriously, once the girl arrived for that amount of money Tevez was never going to get a fair chance to get a decent run of form going. Heck he took a while to get going last season but when he did he was an integral part of one of the world best attacking teams. Hence the success we had with him, Rooney and Ronaldo (Premiership, CL, World Club Cup).

In the long term, we're a better team with Rooney/Tevez than Berba/Rooney. Delusional United fans who don't see that are in denial.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
This forum is pathetic at times....so many spoilt,tunnel minded fans.We should have a sister forum for when we *shock horror* lose A game....Grow up

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yes, he's been poor this season, but that isn't a result of him being shit. The point I was trying to make is that if Tevez really is that bad, then how come he had a great season last year? Perhaps this season his confidence has taken a knock. You win the European double and then the manager goes out and buys another striker who takes your place. Over the course of his entire loan here, I'd agree, his performances don't merit him being bought, but that doesn't mean that he's crap.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
He scored 4 goals in a game, then got dropped.

Seriously, once the girl arrived for that amount of money Tevez was never going to get a fair chance to get a decent run of form going. Heck he took a while to get going last season but when he did he was an integral part of one of the world best attacking teams. Hence the success we had with him, Rooney and Ronaldo (Premiership, CL, World Club Cup).

In the long term, we're a better team with Rooney/Tevez than Berba/Rooney. Delusional United fans who don't see that are in denial.
Three of which came in a carling cup match against Blackburn.

At first, Berbatov was given a run in the team to gel with his new team mates. Then, he was chosen over Tevez because Tevez just plain sucked.

I'm sorry but that's all you're gonna get from me. It's blatantly obvious Berbatov is the better of the two. This isn't even debatable.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
Three of which came in a carling cup match against Blackburn.

At first, Berbatov was given a run in the team to gel with his new team mates. Then, he was chosen over Tevez because Tevez just plain sucked.

I'm sorry but that's all you're gonna get from me. It's blatantly obvious Berbatov is the better of the two. This isn't even debatable.
Berbatov is a lazy POS. He's not close to Tevez as a player. That was my point on Tevez. Imagine scoring 4 goals in a game only to get dropped, it would KILL not only the good form but morale. It would have him thinking "what the **** do I have to do here?"

And please, you think they overspent on the girl to have him sit behind Tevez? Seriously, wise the **** up. Barbietov was always starting ahead of Tev, for the price tag alone.

Tevez was dropped unfairly this season. United should have stuck with the GREAT team they had entering this season. Berbatov is a cancer to this team. Lazy prick!

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Yes, he's been poor this season, but that isn't a result of him being shit. The point I was trying to make is that if Tevez really is that bad, then how come he had a great season last year? Perhaps this season his confidence has taken a knock. You win the European double and then the manager goes out and buys another striker who takes your place. Over the course of his entire loan here, I'd agree, his performances don't merit him being bought, but that doesn't mean that he's crap.
I'm not telling he's shit or he's crap. Tevez is a good player having a bad season.

I am just saying two things.

1. Atm, Berbatov is a better player than Tevez and deserves to start ahead of him.
2. Judging by his performances, he isn't worthy of a long term deal IMO.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
How so? The only thing Tevez is better at is the 'headless chicken running' skill.
You mean putting pressure on defenders instead of prancing around like a ******* ballet dancer? Yeah I suppose you could say that.

Berbatov is SEVERELY overated on this board. Tevez will always give his all, get himself on the ball, create chances. Berba on the other hand wold rather brush his hair then get involved.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Berbatov is a lazy POS. He's not close to Tevez as a player. That was my point on Tevez. Imagine scoring 4 goals in a game only to get dropped, it would KILL not only the good form but morale. It would have him thinking "what the **** do I have to do here?"

And please, you think they overspent on the girl to have him sit behind Tevez? Seriously, wise the **** up. Barbietov was always starting ahead of Tev, for the price tag alone.

Tevez was dropped unfairly this season. United should have stuck with the GREAT team they had entering this season. Berbatov is a cancer to this team. Lazy prick!
When did I say we bought Berbatov to bench Tevez? I'll admit, Tevez was dropped unfairly at the beginning of the season to gel Berbatov with the rest of the team. Later in the season, Tevez had more than enough opportunities to reclaim his starting berth which he failed. There is a reason why Berbatov starts ahead of Tevez these days, because lazy or not, he offers much more to the team than Tevez.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Nani > Berbatov > Tevez:D

Alright maybe not yet but I think Nani will shock everyone next season when he gets his chance to shine and gets a regular run of games..!;)
I'd still prefer Berbatov to Tevez IMO..
Tevez runs around like a headless chicken all day and when he gets the ball he runs into the opposition constantly.. His first touch is woeful bad and he hasn't got the most accurate shot in all fairness..
I'm not the biggest fan of Berba or Tevez to be honest.. But I really don't think we should sign Tevez for the price quoted, whereas I think if SAF gets at Berba, he can be a big player for us next season..!

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
tevez is so over rated , ok he works hard but there is very little end product from him in the danger zone . i was delighted when utd bought berbatov but i hold my hands up and admit that he ain't the answer for utd either and i would replace both of them if it was my choice .

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
tevez is so over rated , ok he works hard but there is very little end product from him in the danger zone . i was delighted when utd bought berbatov but i hold my hands up and admit that he ain't the answer for utd either and i would replace both of them if it was my choice .
And replace them with who exactly?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I'm not going to coment on berba anymore. he doesn't deserve to be commented. a total waste of money. I realy don't know why didn't tevez take the penalty today. Berbatov just didn't care about us looking how he took that penalty Even Ferdinand a center forward took it better then him.. can't believe it. Tevez should be sold and get the money to buy Tevez.

21 - 40 of 216 Posts