Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 216 Posts
G

·
I'm not going to coment on berba anymore. he doesn't deserve to be commented. a total waste of money. I realy don't know why didn't tevez take the penalty today. Berbatov just didn't care about us looking how he took that penalty Even Ferdinand a center forward took it better then him.. can't believe it. Tevez should be sold and get the money to buy Tevez.
Sell Tevez to buy Tevez. Great business :D

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
I'm not going to coment on berba anymore. he doesn't deserve to be commented. a total waste of money. I realy don't know why didn't tevez take the penalty today. Berbatov just didn't care about us looking how he took that penalty Even Ferdinand a center forward took it better then him.. can't believe it. Tevez should be sold and get the money to buy Tevez.
You drunk?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Sell Tevez to buy Tevez. Great business :D
Especially considering we don't own Tevez in the first place. Sell a player we don't own to a team, only to use the money they wrongly gave us to give back to them to gain possession of a player that we did/didn't have. Reminds me of Enron...

G

·
Especially considering we don't own Tevez in the first place. Sell a player we don't own to a team, only to use the money they wrongly gave us to give back to them to gain possession of a player that we did/didn't have. Reminds me of Enron...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
no i'm not drunk. just realy pissed off because of todays result. i made a mistake. let's all laugh. i didn't know everybody is perfect beside me.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Last season funnily enough tevz frustrated me more than this season. More so because i wasnt used to him often not picking the right pass or playing with his head down but as much as he has annoyed me this season, ive almost got used to it and started to appreciate him more and more as the season goes on. lol, he still aint a great player but he is not a bad player at all too imo. He just needs abit better service but i do like him as a player. He works hard and unlike park, can do things with a ball at his feet, its just he doesnt do it enough. Not a 30 mill players that for sure but judging on this seasons performances thus far, berbatov aint anything of a 30 mill player either.

Ronaldo is so much better than both and rooney is better than both too imo.

I do sometimes wonder how berbatov would have fitted into the way united played last season with more fluidity and less systematic football. We created more and maybe berbatov would have looked immense in the fergie/carlos system we had last year but then the other arguement is that maybe berbatovs arrival has kind of made us more rigid because this season atleast we play alot more formulaic.

Anyway im starting to like carlos tevez more and more as the season goes on for some reason which is funny because he aint really doing much in terms of goals but i do like him because he loves united and he has love from man fans which he has won.

Never 30 mill though for us.

pz!:cool:

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
firstly, to whoever asked it, tevez didn't take a penalty, but i imagine he was lined up to take number 5. which of course we never got to.

berbatov is a wonderful player, i was so excited when we signed him, and though he didn't set the world alight at the start, i was still certain that he would work his way into form. but it just hasn't clicked. i suppose it's something to do with the fact that he changes our style of play. he slows it down. those lightning quick breakaways of rooney and ronaldo running down the field together are no more with berbatov. i imagined that he would be lazy in the sense of ruud, staying in the box and poaching on the 6 yard box. in fact, his laziness is that he doesn't bother to get into the box at all, instead trying to play from deep, which isn't what we needed at all.

tevez is a tryer. he will run and run and put defences under pressure that often can cause mistakes. he can score great goals, and he can score vital goals, and for that he was integral last season. this year, i think the knowledge that he is unfavoured has weakened his performances. similarly, in my view to nani, his certainty of a start in the cups has generally led to good performances and goals. he isn't the £30m player though. especially not with macheda putting in a 90 minute performance to show that he may well have united class, and welbeck also looking good.

for me, tevez will be on his way out. a two year loan, try before you buy was what we had, and he gave us a lot of love and hard work and some important late goals, but with regret he would be out for me. berbatov is a signing that just didn't work. maybe it will in future, and he deserves more time, but i don't really think it will. but do we just accept a mistake and sell him? i doubt he would be worth anything near what we paid if we did that. or do we keep him, see if there is more to come from him?
:confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
firstly, to whoever asked it, tevez didn't take a penalty, but i imagine he was lined up to take number 5. which of course we never got to.

berbatov is a wonderful player, i was so excited when we signed him, and though he didn't set the world alight at the start, i was still certain that he would work his way into form. but it just hasn't clicked. i suppose it's something to do with the fact that he changes our style of play. he slows it down. those lightning quick breakaways of rooney and ronaldo running down the field together are no more with berbatov. i imagined that he would be lazy in the sense of ruud, staying in the box and poaching on the 6 yard box. in fact, his laziness is that he doesn't bother to get into the box at all, instead trying to play from deep, which isn't what we needed at all.

tevez is a tryer. he will run and run and put defences under pressure that often can cause mistakes. he can score great goals, and he can score vital goals, and for that he was integral last season. this year, i think the knowledge that he is unfavoured has weakened his performances. similarly, in my view to nani, his certainty of a start in the cups has generally led to good performances and goals. he isn't the £30m player though. especially not with macheda putting in a 90 minute performance to show that he may well have united class, and welbeck also looking good.

for me, tevez will be on his way out. a two year loan, try before you buy was what we had, and he gave us a lot of love and hard work and some important late goals, but with regret he would be out for me. berbatov is a signing that just didn't work. maybe it will in future, and he deserves more time, but i don't really think it will. but do we just accept a mistake and sell him? i doubt he would be worth anything near what we paid if we did that. or do we keep him, see if there is more to come from him?
:confused::confused:
nobody will ever pay more than 20 mil euros..AT MOST. if somebody would give us that sum we should let him go no doubt. Unfortunately Berbatov won't ever proove us wrong, even though the Berba lovers keep telling us he will be good in the future. yeah right....

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
And replace them with who exactly?
strikers that head in the right direction {towards goal} , who have got good pace and like to shoot at goal . utd are the only top class team i can think of that their strikers run away from the penalty area and if it wasn't for ronaldo and the hot/cold rooney we would be in big trouble. there are plenty of good strikers out there we need 2 and we need them to play up front for this team to really start to flourish.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
He's got no end product. he holds onto the ball for too long. His first touch is poor, his passing is poor, his shooting is poor most of the time. He's the strikers version of Park. All work and no actual quality. I could go on and on about how bad he is but it's easier to just say he's shit. :thumbsup:
:rofl:

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Dont know what you are talking about really, Berba has played well in the majority of his games. Tevez however, hasnt, and shows no promise of ever playing at any respectable level. I dont rate him as a footballer or an athelete.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Dont know what you are talking about really, Berba has played well in the majority of his games. Tevez however, hasnt, and shows no promise of ever playing at any respectable level. I dont rate him as a footballer or an athelete.
LMFAO - in which games - he's played well in like 70 percent of the games in which he scored - other than those he'sbeen absolute rubbish - hell he didn't play well in all of the games in which he scored

still hasn't put a single MOTM performance

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
If Tevez does leave Aguero would be a perfect replacement.
I don't think we will sign Tevez permanently and I hope we sign Aguero
Imagine this next season:
Rooney, Berbatov, Ronaldo,Aguero the best attacking strikeforce in the world and we can also bring though Campbell and Welbeck aswell

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
He's got no end product. he holds onto the ball for too long. His first touch is poor, his passing is poor, his shooting is poor most of the time. He's the strikers version of Park. All work and no actual quality. I could go on and on about how bad he is but it's easier to just say he's shit. :thumbsup:
That's going way too far.

He may not be playing well at the moment, and his first touch is too heavy and shooting is not the best, but he's definitely far from shit! He's still a good player!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
lol - no end product for tevez and berbatov's class but they both scored similar if not the same amount of goals this season - some people are just deluded

comparing the first season's i'd pick tevez over berbatov any day - at least he can produce performances week in week out - he proved that last season - and berbatov can't do it

41 - 60 of 216 Posts