Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not going to be able to watch this game. I'm going to a rugby match with my girlfriend and i'm going to miss it. Is there anyone on here who can record the game and post it to me. I'll pay postage. Or record it online some how and send it to me through a torrent.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone on here can do either of these for me. I'd hate to miss the match even if i know the score already. I want to see the celebrations of a win on the last day of the season, waiting for results to come through. Or a lose if it ends up that way. I just want to see it.

So if you're kind and can help me. Please do!

·
Registered
26 Posts
do u not have any 'real life' friends hu cud tape it 4 ya...wud save ya alot of effort and postage money lmao

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No unfortunately none of my real life mates have sky sports / sentana and if they do they don't support manchester united and wont do this for me.

That's why i'm asking on here....

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keano! said:
I can send you a torrent link after the game.

Just PM me if your interested ;)
A torrent link would be brilliant.

Would commentry be English and will it show trophy presentation, interviews etc?

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
RichardsReds said:
A torrent link would be brilliant.

Would commentry be English and will it show trophy presentation, interviews etc?

Ehh.......

.......Commentary would be English alright, but I'm not so sure about interviews
and presentation.

Unlikely to have the pre match build up an dthe half time chat but I'm fairly sure
they'll stream the presentations.

I'll send you a link anyway! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts