Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
mulletsneverdie said:
half to most of the songs united have got are freakin shite anyway, ive said it for ages now, on other forums too, the only chant we need is united united united, who cant sing that? No need to try and rival the dippers 'youll never walk alone' or the hammers 'forever blowin bubbles' by makin up shit songs about ronaldo or rooney, we are the only real united in the league and its our chant, if you and others begin to think its not good enough a chant, theres the risk newcastle could nick it and do it justice. that along with the swingin scarfs would be impressive at st james'. 70,000 fans chanting united united united is possible, even for the tourists
"United Calypso" "Take Me home" "You are my Solskjaer" "Who the **** are Man United?" "Que Sera Sera" "We Are The Busby boys" "My Old Man" "We'll Never Die" "Who Put The Ball In The Germans net?" "Build a bonfire" "This Is How It Feels to be city" "That Boy Ronaldo" "Pride Of All Europe"

Are they shit?

You dont ****ing follow Man United, you just say you support them cause they're the best team in the world.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thomas G said:
"United Calypso" "Take Me home" "You are my Solskjaer" "Who the **** are Man United?" "Que Sera Sera" "We Are The Busby boys" "My Old Man" "We'll Never Die" "Who Put The Ball In The Germans net?" "Build a bonfire" "This Is How It Feels to be city" "That Boy Ronaldo" "Pride Of All Europe"

Are they shit?

You dont ****ing follow Man United, you just say you support them cause they're the best team in the world.
sure mate, you know me so well its scarey, i follow them cos im from manchester dick cheese

"that boy ronaldo" is shit

·
Registered
273 Posts
1st thing the guy who started the chat has got no chance of gettin tickets if real fans cant you wont b able to secondly atmostphere at old trafford is still shit got better from last season but still shit an dnt comment on it if u avent ever been there most utd songs are great anyway :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thomas G said:
I hope you dont get a ticket.

People like you are ruining the atmosphere and making our fans a laughing stock.

How do you know this guy wont sing and shout his head off? Are you one of those fans that think only supporters that live in greater Manchester should be allowed to watch United? Where are your boundaries for supporters to watch United? Living where he does is probably a dream for him to attend the game. Don't blame him or others like him for paying the price Glazer has set to watch the game.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
andycole9 said:
i agree with thomas i think he's bang on,

maybe it's a bit harsh to pick out 1 fan, but in genarel he's fcuking spot on, old traffford is full of rich cnuts nowadays walking round with there camera's and mega store bags full to the top, they only come coz it's now fashoinable to go to football, they have no clue about the club, it's history, what's going on out on the pitch, the songs, they know fcuk all and are only there coz they have plenty of dollars, it knocks me fcuking sick.

you not the hear spurs fans yesterday

*shall we sing a song for you*

and

*1-0 and you still don't sing 1-0 and you still don't sing*

fcuking joke

you could never hear the away fans at OT a few years ago now they are louder the home fans, so sad
So anybody who work hard and make some money is a c*nt.........seems to me you have a problem with people buying things from the Megastore too - even though this money make this club very wealthy !!!

Lawbreaker1944 said:
The home match ticket is too expensive for real supporter, who supports the club with his heart and vocal chords, therefore the atmosphere is as it is.
So you tell me every 'real' United supporter does not have 30 or 40 pounds for a ticket ?

What is a 'real' supporter I wonder.......

From what you say the 'real' supporters cannot go because ticket is too much money - which tell me they now dont support this team !!

Therefore the people who do go to game and pay money to watch ARE supporting the team with their cash ........ so who SUPPORTS United ???

Thomas G said:
People have many reasons why they follow United. It's not a decision of anybody else as to whether these reasons are good enough or not.....if they follow United so be it and there is nothing anybody can do about it !!

red_dec7 said:
1st thing the guy who started the chat has got no chance of gettin tickets if real fans cant you wont b able to secondly atmostphere at old trafford is still shit got better from last season but still shit an dnt comment on it if u avent ever been there most utd songs are great anyway :D
Tickets go on general sale every week on Man Utd.com......I see tickets for Spurs game - and now tickets for Sunderland game so maybe he get lucky.

Because someone is not from Manchester does not mean they cannot be United supporter you know !!!

With only people from Manchester this club would be same size as Stockport or Burnley !!

With the added help of world wide support and the cash that comes from this they are now very big club in this world !!!

It seems to me these 'real' fans want all the cash, all the success and all the fame but they dont want the very people who finance it all to be a part of it !!!

hattanlenzo said:
The only fact that i know that i love United.

And thanks for the welcoming
Ignore the abuse etc etc......

People have some weird ideas they have exclusive right to be United fans, lol.....

They dont and if you choose to see a game then I hope you enjoy yourself !!

I will PM you with details of any tickets that come up for selling ok....

21 - 30 of 30 Posts