Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some bulgarian woman, was quite proud of myself because she was abit of a stunner! just thought i would share because i am proud of myself right now!! lol...i just hope we're not going to be talking about berbatov and stoichkov all the time...actually i'd prefer if we did not talk much at all,haha.....aha no really though, she sent me some txt messages and its hard to understand them, its quite funny!!

i'll post an update on the weekend! Have a good weekend fellaz, friday-sunday = great days!

wish ya fellow united fan some luck!

pz!

Z

·
0 Posts
United_OG said:
some bulgarian woman, was quite proud of myself because she was abit of a stunner! just thought i would share because i am proud of myself right now!! lol...i just hope we're not going to be talking about berbatov and stoichkov all the time...actually i'd prefer if we did not talk much at all,haha.....aha no really though, she sent me some txt messages and its hard to understand them, its quite funny!!

i'll post an update on the weekend! Have a good weekend fellaz, friday-sunday = great days!

wish ya fellow united fan some luck!

pz!

As the wise man zane once said, "No pictures...it never happened" ;)

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Red Devil said:
Is that post meant for prince zane or signed by him???

lol prince zane???...i don't understand what you mean but if thats sarcasm or something...it'd be better if we were on the same wave lenght! If it wasnt, then no its not signed by prince zane or meant for him!!

pz=peace

PZ!

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
-zuco- said:
As the wise man zane once said, "No pictures...it never happened" ;)

haha this zane has me intruiged i must say! Though i did only meet her today, would be abit weird if i started asking her to send me pics already. I'll go out with her on the weekend so then i'll have an update for you fellaz! Though i must say, something about posting pics of a lady u pulled on a forum seems a little ethically incorrect!...When do i have some pics of her, i may post one! If not, you guys do not have to believe me!

By the way, thanks for all the luck i've had so far,lol.......infact we've had more mentions of 'zane' than that!lol

pz!

-zuco- said:
Prince Zane is a member here.

ahaha okay i'm sorry

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Just sa this to her and you will do OK ... ;)

Obeecham te kato lud. Lipsvash mi.
Tseluni me. Mnogo mi lipsvash.
Vinaghee si fmislite mee
Which, from my limited knowledge of eastern european languages (they're all the same :p), translates as

Take off your clothes love. Wash me.
Touch me. Mouthwash me.
Visit my fist in me. :D

hmmm, sounds good. ;)

·
23,699 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Which, from my limited knowledge of eastern european languages (they're all the same :p), translates as

Touch me. Mouthwash me.

hmmm, sounds good. ;)
Will have to check the on-line dictionary to ascertain your translations though. You could be right or wrong....

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:

Touch me. Mouthwash me.

hmmm, sounds good.
Lmao Bert :D

Good work OG, been to Bulgaria myself, some mighty fine ladies out that way.
;)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:

Touch me. Mouthwash me.

hmmm, sounds good. ;)
Hmmmmmm.....

Good attempt there Bert, lol....

It means I love you like crazy ... I kiss you ... I want to kiss you ... I miss you always ... you are always in my thoughts ;)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Hmmmmmm.....

Good attempt there Bert, lol....

It means I love you like crazy ... I kiss you ... I want to kiss you ... I miss you always ... you are always in my thoughts ;)
That's not very romantic. I think my translation is better :p

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Anyone who brags - is fantasy. There is an old saying that those that talk too much about it are the ones who do not get anything!!

·
23,699 Posts
United OG, my mate. Facing such tremendous and relentless amount of scepticism, you must remain brave and resolute, and have no other alternative but to start uploading your evidences here of course.:D

I am your sympathiser. Should you feel too aggrieved and thus decided to dispense the need to prove yourself, you can PM me.:D ;)

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
versa said:
United OG, my mate. Facing such tremendous and relentless amount of scepticism, you must remain brave and resolute, and have no other alternative but to start uploading your evidences here of course.:D

I am your sympathiser. Should you feel too aggrieved and thus decided to dispense the need to prove yourself, you can PM me.:D ;)
or give Versa her phone number!!

Still, I know how he feels. I met, and married a real beauty, now into 34th year of marriage to same beautiful lass.

carlyluvsunited said:
Just sa this to her and you will do OK ... ;)

Obeecham te kato lud. Lipsvash mi.
Tseluni me. Mnogo mi lipsvash.
Vinaghee si fmislite mee.
Help my poorly head, give me Beechams! My lips are cracked
Blow in my ear, and put TCP on my lips
Vinegar is fabulous all over me too

·
23,699 Posts
Red Devil said:
or give Versa her phone number!!
I can't accept her number, no, I can't.. No...

One thing does lead to another and I am married already with 2 young daughters. They are not going to side me but hate me....

Sorry, mate....:D :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts