Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear to god, i've never seen a city shirt in my life before in my local town.

I saw a young kid with Robinho on the back today.

I warn you now, they are the new chelsea and they will start popping up everywhere!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
What we got to do is stop looking over our backyard to see what our neighbors are doing but instead we just have to concentrate on our own club and our players and our games and with our squad that we have at the moment we should be seriously thinking about repeating last season's success and even go one or two trophies better imo

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sparkic said:
What we got to do is stop looking over our backyard to see what our neighbors are doing but instead we just have to concentrate on our own club and our players and our games and with our squad that we have at the moment we should be seriously thinking about repeating last season's success and even go one or two trophies better imo
Christ who are you, the manager? Remember we are fans really at the end of the day.

Nah you've got a point. But the city situation is very interesting!

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
money can't buy history,our history.but it sure as hell will help them win trophies,look at the chelsea situation with abramovich. january will be interesting,but i really feel we don't have too much to worry about.:)

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
chill mates in january we will be about 15 point infront of city and when they will buy players lol it will be too late for them to catch us

and city wont get same honours like man utd and i think since 1976 they have not yet get any trophy
money will not bring them trophies
lol they will pay high salary for nothing what he think having lot of money he will get trophies let see i vote this year city will not win any trophy

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I haven't seen a city shirt in my town yet! Its like before Red Rom took charge,mi saw 2-3 a year now its like an army! We'll see if anymore horrible blue shirts scatter around my town! I'll laugh at them, and say when did you start supporty Man Citteh, since last week?!?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts