Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't started a new thread in a while, so...

It's strange that we are close to having our best season ever in terms of silverwear, and yet there seems to be lot of frustration amongst the posters. I think there are a couple of reasons for it.

Inconsistency.

We have seen glimpses (and a few entire games) where the level of play has reached the heights that we all know this team is capable of. Although those moments have increased as the games have gotten more important, we still seem to do 'just enough' to win on most occasions. It can be very frustrating to watch. The thread with respect the dippers form has some validity - they are winning easily every week. I'm not saying they are better, they are not. But honestly, if the situations were reversed, we would be complaining vehemently that they do not deserve to win the PL.

Uncertain future.

While there is no doubt our future looks bright with all the great young talent we have, the uncertainty with respect to ronny and tev creates a real sense of insecurity. As well, even the most ardent of Berba supporters have to admit that we still don't know if he will actually fit in and make us a better team. I liked our attack much better last season without him, then this season with him.

And then there's SAF - enough said.

Here's hoping that the best is yet to come...

·
Registered
238 Posts
ive always said it this season, we havernt played fantastic but cmon there are alot of great memorys from this season
instead of destroying teams 3-4 nil every week we done it the hard way and almost every game has been a rollercoaster ride

what a seson it could still be

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.