Manchester United Talk banner

i think united need a central defender

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Jay007 
Berbatov08 said:
I think that adjective is slightly OTT Jazz. He never plays fantastic tbh. He's just auld average Sheasy to tell the truth. :eek:
to be fair to sheashey hes one of our better players for ireland (not technically but consistanly) hes really improved under trappatoni and wouldnt feel worried aout him playing there for us as long as he had a talker beside him like rio!

Berbatov08 said:
Ya but fantastic is a word reserved for players like Given and Robbie imo. O'Shea has never been a top Irish player in all fairness,
ohhh definaitley not but imo hes one of our most importnant players he would be a handy 4th choice cb for us lets just put it like that :p

Jazz 16 said:
ok Im going a bit ott ;) but in his last 6/8 games for Ireland he has been a rock
and definitely played 'fantastically well' He didnt get nominated for Irish player
of the year for nothing ya know.
him and doyler have been our best players so far imo or do i mean me and jos have been the best ;) :p ! seriously though john is a vital squad member imo how many players can play anywere acroos the back four and do a job in midfiled and knows he wont start most gam,es but comes in and plays solid most games!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.