Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Erm.....i dun really blame u since u r from Nigeria. Maybe u donoe about this, but I find that it's very important to highlight this to you since other users here may feel particularly disgusted. But please, OH PLEASE, note that the term 'MU' is actually a disgraceful remark which supporters from out rival teams used to hurl insults at us.
I juz truly hope that u won't use this abbrevation in the near future, as u may offend a lot of ppl. Try to use 'United', it's far much better. :)
(PS: Mods & Admins, pls dun scold harshly. I can really tell that she doesn't noe about tis. Thanks! )

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey stranger! Most every united fan will take care of you! If you came to England be sure to get in touch and there will be a ticket and somewhere to stay assured! Keep the faith!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
United are touring South Africa in the summer.

I know Nigeria is quite a distance from South Africa but is that closer/easier to get to than England?

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
ladieslove said:
i will like to watch manu live but i live in nigeria what do i do
If you've got a good net connection, you could try watching Live streams of the matches online, how you do this, i got no idea. Someone here might be able to help you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts