·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Javier Saviola
I think he'd strike a terrefic partnership with James Mc Fadden
and
2)ANdres D'Alessandro
would make a killer player for them. creates chances, put them away and has an excellent left foot accuracy and class.

McLeish already hs this one really good Argentine kid. Maybe the trio could make up The Brumie Trinity?[who like it up the bum?]
lol

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
The Argentine kid is called Zarate and looks like he can really play,
plus he has the confidence to show it.
Hmmm why all the interest in the Brum players.
You a closet an there Rizla?
Saviola and D'Alessandro still have a lot to offer. They are technically very
gifted players but why would they sign for the Brum?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I wouldn't mind if Saviola signed for US as a back-up...he'd get a lot more games than for Real since we've only got 3 strikers and one of them is never fit...

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
pass_me_a_rizla said:
1) Javier Saviola
I think he'd strike a terrefic partnership with James Mc Fadden
and
2)ANdres D'Alessandro
would make a killer player for them. creates chances, put them away and has an excellent left foot accuracy and class.

McLeish already hs this one really good Argentine kid. Maybe the trio could make up The Brumie Trinity?[who like it up the bum?]
lol
There is something you should know about Argentineans - 1 argentinean in the team - good - 2 great - 3 disaster !

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
There is something you should know about Argentineans - 1 argentinean in the team - good - 2 great - 3 disaster !
i vaguely thought about that as well. too late at night so never said anythiing lol.

D'Alessandro should go for Brum.

Saviola, where will he end up you rekon? RM got im on sale as was blatantly obvious when he signed for them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:

They seem to be doing well enough at Inter...

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
sphinx said:
I wouldn't mind if Saviola signed for US as a back-up...he'd get a lot more games than for Real since we've only got 3 strikers and one of them is never fit...
Yeah i was hoping we would get Saviola earlier in the season i just want a striker really :p

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
sphinx said:
They seem to be doing well enough at Inter...
Though not enough in the CL, where it matters most for them.
Serie A has turned into a joke, so the CL is the big one for Italian teams.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
red_devils4life said:
So ue are saying that if Singapore field a team of 11 against Croatia's 3, we will lose??

hmmmm Well it would be a tight game anyway. Singapores 11 might just
nick it in ET :D

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
akash_reds said:
lol.....only 2 croatian players would be needed to beat india!!!!! ;)
lol...true akash, true.... in fact we could do it with modric and petric...petric is a striker , but he is also known for saving a penalty shot in 93rd minute against Nancy in UEFA Cup while playing for basel...he was also the top scorer in Swiss league and the best player inspite the fact that he had only played 25 matches due to injury...currently he's at borrusia dortmund - 3rd top scorer of bundesliga

1 - 20 of 29 Posts