·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Javier Saviola
I think he'd strike a terrefic partnership with James Mc Fadden
and
2)ANdres D'Alessandro
would make a killer player for them. creates chances, put them away and has an excellent left foot accuracy and class.

McLeish already hs this one really good Argentine kid. Maybe the trio could make up The Brumie Trinity?[who like it up the bum?]
lol

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
The Argentine kid is called Zarate and looks like he can really play,
plus he has the confidence to show it.
Hmmm why all the interest in the Brum players.
You a closet an there Rizla?
Saviola and D'Alessandro still have a lot to offer. They are technically very
gifted players but why would they sign for the Brum?

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
pass_me_a_rizla said:
1) Javier Saviola
I think he'd strike a terrefic partnership with James Mc Fadden
and
2)ANdres D'Alessandro
would make a killer player for them. creates chances, put them away and has an excellent left foot accuracy and class.

McLeish already hs this one really good Argentine kid. Maybe the trio could make up The Brumie Trinity?[who like it up the bum?]
lol
There is something you should know about Argentineans - 1 argentinean in the team - good - 2 great - 3 disaster !

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
There is something you should know about Argentineans - 1 argentinean in the team - good - 2 great - 3 disaster !
i vaguely thought about that as well. too late at night so never said anythiing lol.

D'Alessandro should go for Brum.

Saviola, where will he end up you rekon? RM got im on sale as was blatantly obvious when he signed for them.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
akash_reds said:
lol.....only 2 croatian players would be needed to beat india!!!!! ;)
lol...true akash, true.... in fact we could do it with modric and petric...petric is a striker , but he is also known for saving a penalty shot in 93rd minute against Nancy in UEFA Cup while playing for basel...he was also the top scorer in Swiss league and the best player inspite the fact that he had only played 25 matches due to injury...currently he's at borrusia dortmund - 3rd top scorer of bundesliga

1 - 20 of 29 Posts