Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Nev comes back will he get straight back into the side ?
Brown has been consistent and has played wel for his absence and simpson has just broken into the squad. Whats your opinion my fellow reds ?
oh and...if fit, Tevez or Saha
Carrick or Hargreaves
Giggsy or Nani
Scholes or Anderson

just some things for thought...post a response, im eager to see what you think :)

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I'd agree with that, but neville will have to be in amazing form, because brown has done so well imo :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ye def. I will feel sorry for brown if nev comes straight back in though. he has been reliable and consistent in his performances.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Injuries change everything. Scholes is now out till February and there are still a few more injuries. Id have Neville back in as soon as possible. He is our captain and gets forward well delivering great crosses. Hargreaves is the main man for me. With him holding will give Carrick license to do some damage. Anderson and Tevez have done great but Id love to see Saha up front with Rooney when the time is right. Nani has to get in ahead of Giggs on form but Id assume Giggs would start the bigger games.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Nev
Tevez (Saha playing more of an Ole role)
Harg
Nani
Scholes

Brown has been ok, but he's still just hasn't been consistant enough for me (definitely not enough to take Nev's place). It seems for every great thing he does, there's 2-3 bad.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
if neville is fully fit,i would start brown first.He's been massive for us so far,Maybe sub brown off so neville can get a fell for all the game time he missed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts