Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST GO AHEAD !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

FINALLY ! FINALLY YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED - IN KOREA THEY BUILD YOU A STATURE FOR THE 4TH SPOT "YOU" GOT THEM

AND THEY ALL SEEMED TO FORGET ABOUT A LITTLE MAN CALLED BYRON MORENO - THE REF WHO ROBBED ITALIANS AND CURRENTLY SPENDS HIS TIME BEHIND BARS FOR BEING BOUGHT AND FOR SENDING YOU THROUGH !

BTW - he robbed Italians and Spanish on that tournament

One thing I don't understand really - is why only the ref got sanctioned , why not the people who paid him (korea)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
JUST GO AHEAD !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

FINALLY ! FINALLY YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED - IN KOREA THEY BUILD YOU A STATURE FOR THE 4TH SPOT "YOU" GOT THEM

AND THEY ALL SEEMED TO FORGET ABOUT A LITTLE MAN CALLED BYRON MORENO - THE REF WHO ROBBED ITALIANS AND CURRENTLY SPENDS HIS TIME BEHIND BARS FOR BEING BOUGHT AND FOR SENDING YOU THROUGH !

BTW - he robbed Italians and Spanish on that tournament

One thing I don't understand really - is why only the ref got sanctioned , why not the people who paid him (korea)
Lol,
I was so happy when FIFA robbed Italians. /I still remember Bulgaria - Italy WC1994 semifinal ..../

Once you rob someone......... next time someone robs you........

FOOTBALL = BUSINESS :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.