Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the bloody hell is it going to be played?! We have matches every weekend and midweek until at least when the next round of the competition takes place!

Feb 15 - Derby (A)
Feb 18 - Fulham (H)
Feb 21 - Blackburn (H)
Feb 24 - Inter (A)
Mar 01 - Tottenham (N)
Mar 04 - Newcastle (A)
Mar 07 - FA Cup Round 6

:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5 games, in 4 different competitions, within the space of 14 days, the last of which being a cup final. Is anyone else concerned about our horrible schedule?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
They'll rearrange a Premiership game for it. I can't see it happening, our fixtures can't get much worse than they already are, serious amount of games coming up.

S

·
0 Posts
I think it's more than likely that the Fulham game will get moved.
Fixtures are certainly getting well glogged up now.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Yeah, if that happens, Fulham will get moved...

...hope we don't get it so badly clogged that we have to play our 38th game after the other teams play theirs! :p

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
also got that portsmouth game to rearrange from carling cup weekend :eek:
but let's hope this thread id rendered pointless on sunday :)

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
game every 3 days !! Thats nonsense !
But like the others said, they will fit the game around well enough

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
People complaining about the amount of games, are the same people demanding United should go for all competitions.

Can't have it both ways.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
You know for the players its very tiring ofcourse but this is also the time when your season is defined and therefore is also the most exciting time of the season for both fans and players alike.

I mean its good for players to have that week rest between matches but being abit selfish as fans, do you not enjoy watching united every 3-4 days?!? :cool:

Also IF we win our games against inter and remain in other competitions and we're looking good in the league, the potential is huge.

Now the time starts when the season will be defined as one of dissapointment or success and i'm just glad to be part of the ride even as a fan to be honest! :cool:

Enjoy the lucky times we're having at the moment!

pz! :cool:

·
Registered
629 Posts
We should see of Derby on Sunday and I do believe that we have the squad to handle these fixtures especially since our injury count in decreasing now.

The good thing before the tough trip to Italy is that we are playing at Old Trafford which should help us in a way.

I hope this thread becomes irrelevant by Sunday evening.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
I think that one of these games must be postponed. They're just too much, but we have enough quality and squad-depth to deal with that

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stephen said:
People complaining about the amount of games, are the same people demanding United should go for all competitions.

Can't have it both ways.
Well yeh, although if United can't win on Sunday, I'd happily take a loss over a draw.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts