Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
He's become a liability. He IS a United legend but the team is more important than one player and I don't think we should play next season for reasons of sentimentality. If he's regularly making mistakes he doesn't deserve to be in the team, it's that simple.
i agree but i think we should keep him as a player for the experience and ease him into a coaching role as i think he could be a great defensive coach and Rafael would learn loads from him IMO! keep as maybe 4th choice RB with Wes Rafael and Hargo ahead of him!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Just give him the coaching role now I 'd say. Trust me-I think the world of Gazza, but he really has been poor this season and needs to hang up the boots.
i still think he can do a job when needs be if were hit by an injury crisis!it's not like Ole where he has been forced to retire due to injury! name me one team who could boast to have 5 deacent right fulls(Wes Rafa Hargo Gaz and JOS) i think next season will be the end of the Road for Giggsy Scholes and Gaz

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Just cause we are Irish, doesn't mean we should defend the clumsy donkey!
its not becuase he is Irish man its because of his versatility and his willingness to sit on the bench and not moan at it! he has been solid most game's this season he even banged in a goal :D!im a big fan of him and not just because he is Irish! he is a good pro and a decent player that can do a job across the back four and in the middle of the park!Players like him are vital to successful teams you cant have teams full of superstars you need your John O'Shea's and your Fletcher's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts