Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
sweet fa said:
i sat watching the derby game in disbelief last night , how can the supposedly best team in the world be slaughtered by a dodgy championship side {they deserved another 3 goals} , i know we had a weakened side out but we still had loads of quality and experience on the pitch to beat derby county :confused: .

then i got thinking about fergies other love horse racing and started wondering what if a quality racehorse performed as bad has utd were playing :eek: ,the result would be a lengthy visit into the stewards room and being charged with the non trying rule!

then i started thinking about utds whole season and i reckon utd would have spent 3/4 of this season in the bloody stewards room :eek: ,the teams performance's so far this season has been the worst i can remember in over 30 years of supporting utd .there are clearly players that are not good enough to play for utd .
NANI; is getting worse by the game , we must get rid of him.
ANDERSON;i was impressed last season but his end product is very poor ,he is not what great teams are built upon.
TEVEZ; the superstar striker who don't seem to score many goals ,i agree he has the workrate but he is running around in midfield and will shortly be running to another club.
MANUCHO; i don't know how good or bad he is but has anybody seen him ?

come sunday if we beat chelsea we will all be smiling and full of ourselves but the truth is this utd team has gone soft and we are struggling against every team thats up for a midfield battle ,utd are being out fought and out thought.
I didn't think we'd see it again with this group of lads but is it possible that it's the same as last time we won the champions league? The season after everyone just seemed to think that was it no more effort needed?

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
red dave said:
To fair you were about 8 years old when we last won it .

If you think about what you just said for one minute

We walked the league the next season and we wasnt in the fa cup to defend it .

Winning the champions league is always going to hard who ever you have on the pitch .

I dont know if anyone else has noticed but the team that knocks us out usually wins the trophy .

Dont take offence toybos your my fav on the site but I had to make my point ;)
...I meant in the champions league forgot to specify, we were expected to walk the league then, To be fair i don't know i just say what keano says in his autobiog and if he says there was something wrong the season after then i agree with him. lol

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Also my point essentially remains the same though, I think we could be a bitbig for our boots with the double under our belt.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Keano! said:
I'd be more inclined to say we're c.ocky about things...and theres not as much
hunger to win it, as we are the champs...

...mush easier to NOT be the holders of whatever, and win it off someone as you
have very strong desire to win....just like 2 seasons ago...we were DESPERATE for
the title and stop the Chelsea barrage...

With success comes complacency...
Complacent, There you go, perfect word, the one i wanted, thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts