Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he won't for another 2-3 seasons. But if h did and we got the quoted 75 million£ who would you like to come in and what would you want the team to be next year. Mine would be :

--------------Akinfeev-------------

Rafael-----Vida------Rio------Evra

Ribery-----Hargreaves---Carrick--- Young

------------Rooney ------Berbatov

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
red dave said:
Why you so obsessed with this goalkeeper !!!

As for the rest of the team it would be dangerous !
How is it dangerous, Ribery and Young in for Ronaldo and Nani.

Never gonna happen though.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
How is it dangerous, Ribery and Young in for Ronaldo and Nani.

Never gonna happen though.
Why is it dangerous because Ribery is one of worlds best and young is very talented that why !;)

·
Registered
553 Posts
It is dangerous, our attacking potential would be a danger to any team in our path.

I don't know what i would do if Ronaldo went, i'd love the management to have a few scenarios in place ready but so much can happen over a season. Players we believe are indespensible to other clubs now, could find themselves wanting a transfer with Old Trafford being at the top of their list, who knows what could happen...the money is there!

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
red dave said:
Why is it dangerous because Ribery is one of worlds best and young is very talented that why !;)
Ohhh i get you know, soz lol..... Dangerous in a good way :D

Somehow thought you meant dangerous for United lol.

Imagine the lonk ups with Rafa and Ribery, and Evra and Young...... we would be king of the wings:D

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Ohhh i get you know, soz lol..... Dangerous in a good way :D

Somehow thought you meant dangerous for United lol.

Imagine the lonk ups with Rafa and Ribery, and Evra and Young...... we would be king of the wings:D

;) you Irish do the same with me with the savage comments it means good doesnt it !;)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Yeah, Fergie wouldn't want anyone to replace the player who just finished winning every major award from last year. He would totally think that Nani and Park would be up to filling his shoes. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Cappy said:
Yeah, Fergie wouldn't want anyone to replace the player who just finished winning every major award from last year. He would totally think that Nani and Park would be up to filling his shoes. :rolleyes:

Thats a gay Idea !!

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Cappy said:

If that was a dig at my comment then you've read it out context.The first post is banging on about players that WONT be here like Ribery/Young and some Keeper .Im merely saying the face of United as a whole wont change because Ronnie leaves.YES,we will replace him with who no-one knows.But on the face of it our team will remain very very similar.As for Nani,he wont be there

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
If that was a dig at my comment then you've read it out context.The first post is banging on about players that WONT be here like Ribery/Young and some Keeper .Im merely saying the face of United as a whole wont change because Ronnie leaves.YES,we will replace him with who no-one knows.But on the face of it our team will remain very very similar.As for Nani,he wont be there

Fair enough, I agree with you on that, but only cause I don't think Ronnie is our face right now. Well maybe he is our face, but Rooney, Rio, and Vidic are the heart of United. ;)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
mine would be

----------casillas--------------

micah richards---------rio------------veda----------evra

-----------hargreaves-------carrick-------------young

-----------------------rooney-------------------------------

----------------berbatov----------aguero/benzema------------

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think we should look beyond Ribery you know, by the time Ronaldo's spot comes up for a replacement, he will be attached to another club.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts