Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatever fergie says about rooneys fitness right now the fact hes had the same injury now two weeks running doesnt bode well , if hes pulled a groin muscle which seemed to be where the problem was then sadly hes as good as out for the season.

Where does that leaves us , Tevez as our only frontline striker unless we blood young Wellbeck or if miracles of miracles happen and Saha is suddenly fit and ready .

Who knows Saha could end up saving our season , we have seen enough of him when hes fit to know what hes capable of and he is a top striker so heres hoping.

Z

·
0 Posts
Rooney's injury was a knock on the hip.

Saha is already confirmed as being out for the season.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
too bad that saha is out for the season...a great player and a good perfomance now could have save him from being sold for another half a year :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
We really need Saha and hes out!

Hopefully next season, Saha, as well as United won't have this problem, but as I've repeatedly said, its a big if with Saha!

I still cant bring myself to stop supporting him though!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah i thought that as well, that Louis is out till next season.
I'm sure it cant be that bad if Fergie is saying watc h out Barca and how Rooney will be on fire on tuesday !

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Stephen said:
Why not?

Adds completly nothing to the team whilst being out injured.

Obiviosuly to afford wages we need to get rid to bring in, Saha out Berbatov in or someone.
You can throw out the player who has made a lot of good for a team? I am amazed by you...:(
I wish to spend parallels with other team, but I shall not tire you...

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Saha is injured...but if Rooney can't play..then..in extreme situations Welbeck should get in and give his life for MAN UTD

Z

·
0 Posts
Zenitka said:
You can throw out the player who has made a lot of good for a team? I am amazed by you...:(
I wish to spend parallels with other team, but I shall not tire you...
What can he give to the team if he's out injured for 90% of the season? :confused:

·
Registered
854 Posts
I lost faith with Saha about 3 years ago. Failure to replace him may cost us. Rooney has looked unfit for a while. Is it just me or do the whole squad suffer way too many injuries?

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
If Rooney doesn't play against Barca, then SAf might play Ronnie upfront as Tevez isn't big enough to lead the line. Ronaldo playing as a striker clearly didn't work last time we played against Barca. And since Saha is out for rest of the season, lets hope and pray that Rooney can shrug off his knock and put in a match winning performance.

·
Registered
142 Posts
WAYNE ROONEY is a major doubt to face Barcelona tomorrow.

The England ace suffered a hip injury during Manchester United’s 2-1 defeat at Chelsea on Saturday and spent yesterday in the treatment room.

Red Devils sources rate the striker as having just a 30 per cent chance of starting the Champions League semi-final at Old Trafford.

Amazingly, it took the United bench SIX MINUTES to replace him with Cristiano Ronaldo at Stamford Bridge.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1097427.ece

1 - 20 of 27 Posts