Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....when we were 7 points behind Liverpool, that by the end of March we'd be top of the league with a game in hand I'd have bitten their fingers off. Enough with the negativity, we're in a fantastic position to retain our title.

The fact that the dippers won 5-0 today means nothing, as long as we focus on our own results and not theirs we'll be fine. I'm just glad the players and the manager don't have the same doom and gloom attitude as some of you seem to have.

Stay positive :thumbsup:

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Well said Zuco I hope Liverpool's MAULING of villa makes them even more demoralised before that games at Old Trafford

·
23,699 Posts
....when we were 7 points behind Liverpool, that by the end of March we'd be top of the league with a game in hand I'd have bitten their fingers off. Enough with the negativity, we're in a fantastic position to retain our title.

The fact that the dippers won 5-0 today means nothing, as long as we focus on our own results and not theirs we'll be fine. I'm just glad the players and the manager don't have the same doom and gloom attitude as some of you seem to have.

I hope we don't need to see such threads again after our next game. :eek: ;)

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
i know that fergie has lost it and should be sacked. i know all the players are rubbish and should be sold.

but does anybody realise that our crap manager has guided his crap players to the league title 10 times already. that has included some mighty close finishes, and some times where we thought all was lost.
IF we don't win the league, then we can analyse and reanalyse what went wrong here and last week, but we're still in pole position, so let's focus on the next game and move on from there towards our 18th and giggsy's 11th.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
Exactly, we are still up 1 point with a game in hand all we have to do is win, its not like we are dependent on other teams results to win the title, all we have to do is win the next couple of games and the title is ours have faith for ****s sake.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope we don't need to see such threads again after our next game. :eek: ;)
Me too. And to be honest I wish we didn't have to see such threads after a loss. Why can't we all be a bit more positive without needing to be nudged in the right direction?

·
Registered
195 Posts

good point zuco,we have to have faith in the team,they have been down this road countless times and know what to do,so every1 just chillout there is plenty of footie still to be played:specool:

·
Gary Neville's love child
4,035 Posts
Absa-fackin-lutely chief! Chins up for the champions of england, champions of europe, champions of the world and most importantly winners of the league cup! :p Those scousers will have sore necks come end of the season when they are still looking up at us!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts

Well said zuco.
Our remaining games:

Aston Villa H
Sunderland A
Portsmouth H
Tottenham H
Middlesbrough A
Man City H
Wigan A
Arsenal H
Hull City A

We're in pole position to win it for the 18th time.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Agree compeltely, kind of ties in with another thread about how we don't know how good we have it.

I don't think we've seen the end of the bad patch, I think we will slowly move up through the gears now, back to full form, but expect a couple of draws in the next few games, AND DON'T PANIC BECAUSE OF THEM, we will gradually move back into top form in time to complete the season successfully.

But I don't think we've seen the end of the slump and I don't think we've seen the end of the panicking threads on this forum.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
100% right, Liverpool can't win the league if we win our last 9 games, and they won't be able to keep up there unbeatable form for the rest of the season, i wouldn't have thought we would be 1 point up with a game in hand back in december but we are and we are in a fantastic possition to go on and win the title.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts