Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..who would you prefer to win it instead?

I have my team who I would prefer, but I'll keep it hidden as I don't want it to influence your choice :)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
arsenal without a doubt . they play open attack minded football which is a joy to watch at times . if i wasnt a died in tthe wool devil it would be them

Z

·
0 Posts
I agree with Haggler here. I respect Arsenal more than any other team because of their attacking flair.

I'd hate to see Liverpool or Chelsea win it because I despise their defensive tactics.

S

·
0 Posts
Portsmouth or Hull, just to rub salt into all the other "big" teams. :D

or maybe even the Bitters, because they have won
nothing for 32 years and they desreve......

sod that...who am i kidding ??? :D

33 YEARS, 33 Years. :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Anyone but Pool :p

Realistically I'd go for Chelsea, i hate them but i hate Arsenal and Pool more. But it would be tough to pick from them. Overall though I'd go for Spurs or Villa, think Spurs have a really good side and i respect Villa for having alot of english players unlike arsenal - main reason i wouldn't pick them.

Z

·
0 Posts
Boomhauer50 said:
id go with sunderland because of keano aswell.
I don't get why everyone chooses Sunderland as a 'second club' because Keano is there.
Why not Blackburn cos of Ince? Wigan cos of Bruce? Etc etc.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Blade said:
I don't get why everyone chooses Sunderland as a 'second club' because Keano is there.
bang on blade . in fact bruce never held club hostage like keane did twice

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Probably because Keano played for United in the modern-era. Some of the modern day support probably never seen United since the years following the treble.

Ince, Bruce etc are before their time.

Ince is a cnut anyway, scouse traitor.

Mark Hughes also. Although moving to City won't get many United supporters using Citeh as a second club :D

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Blade said:
maybe because Keane is Irish and hes the top favourite and the hero of most of Irish fans :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah out of the realistic contenders i'd have to go Arsenal. Along with us they are the best footballing team in the league by far. Liverpool and Chelsea are so dull to watch.

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
aston villa because they have alot of english players (7 english players started for them against spurs) and Ashley Young went to my school.

2nd arsenal because they play awesome football, however i despise their manager. actually, Wengers probably my least favourite manager in the premier league.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Any team that is not liverpool or chelsea.. but i prefer arsenal.. i gave them alot of resspect.. even fergie said that.. in the LMA dinner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts