Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
doesnt matter to me then. but just dun let liverpool win. if there is a choice between arsenal and chelsea, i would go for arsenal. they are a club of history and principle, and deserves certain level of respect for their pursuit of beautiful football, and there should be rewards for ppl who love the game of football. and i love the time when utd vs arsenal are the matches that matter most.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Firstly I will say that Man Utd have 100 % chance to win it and they're going to win it. Well I'm sure SAF will do all to win it as he always wanted to break scouser record and now if Man Utd couldn't win the league I will say any other team but never scumpool. I will be the saddest person in the world if scumpool win it this season.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i would never want it to be pool...my bro wont let me be until the winner of next season is decided!!! :eek:

i would like arsenal as well......and for a team who could spring a syrprise i would like it to be sunderland and AV.....2 very good and solid teams...

·
Registered
782 Posts
Anyone but Liverpool and City.

I say Stoke would deserve it!! Because they didn't concede a single goal from 20 Liverpool's corners, there has to be some quality in this squad :D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
akash_reds said:
i would never want it to be pool...my bro wont let me be until the winner of next season is decided!!! :eek:
Agreed.

My bros a Poo and if they beat United to the title, I would never hear the end of it :eek:

Out of any of the Prem, I would say Everton. I think David Moyes has done a fantastic job at Everton, he's Scottish, and it would seriously annoy the Poo so whats not to like? :p

As for realistically, I would go for Arsenal. As I said, I would never want it to be the Poo, so out of Arsenal and Chelsea, I'd have to go for Arsenal. They play the better football, and whenever Chelsea win anything they think they're a "massive" club.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I think we will win the league by beating the clubs lower down the league. I think the top four will struggle more than us when we play the lower teams

·
Registered
590 Posts
Out of the 'big four' if it couldn't be us I would say Arsenal because as much as I don't like them, I admire the football they play.

Outside that I would probably go for Sunderland because of all the United connections there.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
trikam patel said:
I think we will win the league by beating the clubs lower down the league. I think the top four will struggle more than us when we play the lower teams
That wasn't what I asked.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Stoke or Hull...if we couldn't win it.then one of these two .i'd love to see the faces of the big boys if that happened.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Stephen said:
..who would you prefer to win it instead?

I have my team who I would prefer, but I'll keep it hidden as I don't want it to influence your choice :)
other than villa or everton. out of top 4 i would say chelsea. only reason being is that i hate arsene/arsenal and totally detest liverpool and hate seeing them win anything.

even though we have big rivalry, i dont hate chelsea as much for some reason.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Its obviously Sunderland for me, but out of the top 4 its also an easy choice.
Arsenal play great football the way it should be played. Id hate Chelsea to win
the league and Liverpool winning it would be unthinkable.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Realistically if United don't win the league there are only 3 other teams who could. So I'll go for Chelsea, purely for statistical reasons.

No United fan would ever pick Liverpool anyway but they're on 18 league titles, Arsenal are on 13 and Chelsea only have 3.

I certainly don't want Liverpool increasing their English club record - I want us to break it! And I don't want Arsenal catching us up, no matter how pretty their football is. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
if it wasn't us then in fantasy footie would be villa , more realistically though prob have to go for arsenal ..they frustrate the hell out me sometimes- play fantastically but in the box sometimes you just wanna see someone bury it but still given that chelsea and liverpool aren't options its gonna be arsenal

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
scottsati said:
if it wasn't us then in fantasy footie would be villa , more realistically though prob have to go for arsenal ..they frustrate the hell out me sometimes- play fantastically but in the box sometimes you just wanna see someone bury it but still given that chelsea and liverpool aren't options its gonna be arsenal
Why would a United fan want an Arsenal player to score? :confused:

21 - 40 of 55 Posts