Manchester United Talk banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Everton, simply because Moyes is Scottish, and because it would annoy the **** out of Liverpool.
But Im pretty sure we'll win it anyway!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Out of the top 4 I'd want Arsenal to win it. Simply because they play bloody nice football and do actually have some values, something which seems to be severely lacking in football nowadays ... got a lot of respect for Wenger as well.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Out of the other top 3 it would probably be Chelsea. I hate them but I hate Arsenals use of foreigners and i hate scousers for obvious reasons.

But outside the top 4 i think the geordies deserve something. TBH any1 but the smoggies, city and scousers can win it if we cant...

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I personally don't think a fake, plastic, fake club like Chelsea could ever do enough to gain my hatred.

I don't like them because they have gone things the wrong way. THey haven't won the title the correct way like United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

They are not a big club.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Stephen said:
I personally don't think a fake, plastic, fake club like Chelsea could ever do enough to gain my hatred.

I don't like them because they have gone things the wrong way. THey haven't won the title the correct way like United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

They are not a big club.
Would you not say they are close to becoming one ? (a big club that is)
They will be there or there abouts for many years to come and they will
win many trophies, so when could they be called a big club in your opinion?

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Jazz 16 said:
Would you not say they are close to becoming one ? (a big club that is)
They will be there or there abouts for many years to come and they will
win many trophies, so when could they be called a big club in your opinion?
They're just fake. Everything you can think of about that club is fake.

They'll need to stay at the top of English football and dominate for quite a few years.

They are a "big club" in terms of quality. If you have to name the top 5 clubs in Europe, they'll easily be in there.
They're getting bigger and no doubt people in Asia now support them, like what happened with United as the brand grew.

They are a big club, but they aren't. Can't really explain it.

I'll try and have a go. :D

I feel on the pitch, they are one of the biggest clubs.
Off the pitch they aren't. And never will be.

No passion, no history, no nothing. Just fake.

:)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
^^^fair enough. Good explanation.

(any word on when the Wigan game has been rescheduled too?)
pm me when/if you here. thnx

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
If united didnt win it then i dont mind seeing no one win it either. I rather let the table do the talking...whoever ended up with the most points then they deserved to win it..as a neutral and a stubborn one too..i refuse to go for any other team even thou i have a soft spot for Arsenal :p

I just hate seeing Gallas reaction when he lift that trophy...that cry baby!! NooooooO!!!!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts