Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will we continue playing with a small front two? If we splash out the cash on a Bervatov/Benzema (don't want him tho) will they be comfortable sitting on the bench. I can't see rooney EVER being a bench boy at United. Tevez would be the most likely to see bench time in a Solskjaer type of role. However not everybody will be content with that and I'm not Tevez will especially the way his career has gone so far.
I would say buy Huntelaar as his goals/games ratio is awesome so I believe we could rotate the strikers easily if needs be and keep Huntelaar who will probably see more bench time in his first season happy as he learns the english game.

Huntelaar could be our new Solskjaer and would cost WAY less than a sulky Berbatov or a raw talent like Benzema.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
tbh i see roatation
but ye tevez is knows for scoring the goals last minute when they matter so he would take up the ole role

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
It would be a sin to have either Rooney or Tevez on the bench but depending on the task at hand having the two little guys up front might not be feasible

We didnt really see all of what they are capable last season, they didnt really play together as much as I hoped!!

There were some great performances from them together, Middlesborough at home was a lesson in how football should be played by two little genius's!!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Solskjaer is inimitable... :)

I would prefer Berbatov! For a long time he plays in English league and we know how much he is good...

We cant know for certain....as Huntelaar will play here...

·
Banned
292 Posts
If we buy a big striker then sometimes Tevez is on the bench and sometimes Rooney is on the bench, quite simple really. They both need a rest over the course of a season and we have a mammoth season coming up. Along with all the usual competitions we also have the community shield, the super cup and the world club championship matches to worry about so we will need a big squad. We already have a big striker by the way, I believe Manucho is the real deal if we can get his work permit sorted out.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Theres this customer always and keeps says he would like to see Crocuh in a United shirt, and im like go and hang your head in shame! But he's a big lanky player!

·
Registered
736 Posts
rotation......still tevez as a big impact man.....on the pitch.....

is there any chance for huntelaar/benzema/aguero/berbatov/ashton.........

rotation....yes it gonna but rotation...........tevez as an impact player on the pitch

is there any chance for benzema/huntelaar/aston/aguero/berbatov/santa cruz/...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts