Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
no...but i think the lads should wear vests with "for Fletch" written on them like they did for Smith when they won the Carling cup a few seasons back would be a nice touvh and he deserves something as he was a huge part of us getting to the final

out of intrest if we win does he still get a champions league final medal?

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
no...but i think the lads should wear vests with "for Fletch" written on them like they did for Smith when they won the Carling cup a few seasons back would be a nice touvh and he deserves something as he was a huge part of us getting to the final

Very scouse-like.

He hasn't died. He's still going to be there with the travelling party, like Park was last year, and Keano and Scholesy were in '99.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts

Canto to be fair, that idea is a bit Gay. :D

It was different in Smithys case - he was injured.

Fletcher is suspended, as tough as it is for him, he'll get over it.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.