Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could bring back one player back out of retirement and make him younger which one would it be ? And the reason why ?

Remember the current squad you may not need a certain player in a that position you have to look at the current team and decide which former player would we most need .

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Bobby Charlton.

The guy is probably the greatest goal scoring midfield player of all time.

He'd be a great replacement for Scholes and would be able to teach Anderson a thing or two!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
red dave said:
Yeah looking at the current squad Id go with Schmeichel .
yeah and Edwin is starting to lose it abit too hes still reliable but hes not as safe as he used to be! think we need a new keeper asap and if we could bring back Schemical it would be the best possible signing we could make

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
It's the slackest CM i've seen in all my days as a United fan, we might have 6 players in that position but non are world beaters by any means, always through the years we've had a at least one world class CM. I'm afraid our currnent squad doesn't have that. So on that basis Roy keane for his fight and might add some steel to a lame CM.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
George Best every single time. Would be considered as good as Pele and Maradonna if he played for Brazil or Argentina, and would probably be a bit better than Nani on the left wing :p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts