Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish we'd have bought Torres a year ago, instead of Tevez but it's too late now and I'm too used to disliking him to be happy if we bought him.

I'd like to see Cech in a United shirt, he's not vocally anti-United, not Chelsea through and through and he would complete our team. I wouldn't mind Bosingwa either.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Peter Kenyon bought a lot of Man Utd targets to Chelsea after he defected.

That slimy rat.

I'm assuming, you are talking about current players.

I wish we had bought the following players from or before our title rivals:

Chelsea
Essien
(not Drogba, he's a cheating scum)

Liverpoo
Torres
(not Gerrard, he's a cheating scum)

Arsenal
Bakary Sagna

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Chelsea
Czech, Essien, Deco

Liverpool
Torres, Gerrard

Arsenal
Fabragas, Nasri

Man City
Robinho

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Essien agreed to join us but couldn't get a work permit ARGHHHHH. I like Sagna aswell, him and Bosingwa are excellent but oh well Rafael will eclipse both of them one day [hopefully].

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Hull City : (Yes they are tittle contenders they are 3rd atm) :D
  • Windass : i would like too see such an expereinced striker with funky name his experience would help Rooney Wellbeck Manucho and Tevez to be better and hes a good model of how age doesn't matter in football as you can be top at any age
  • Barmby : i would really love to see him playing near Scholes, also it would make his son settle better in our youth team

Chel$ki
: none impress me tbh Essien is a top player but i don't like such midfield type and also Hargreaves is million time better than him, i would have said Cech but hes no longer Super Cech hes just ordinary Cech now

Liverpool : Kuyt Dossena Riera Al Zhar and Ngog : they are the best players in the world and they score "not lucky" goals plus they have allot of "skill"

Arsenal :

• Adebayor : a great striker who i wish we had bough him in 2007
  • Ramsay : a United fan as i read also a Giggsy fan, he would have been a great singing if we had got him but we didn't, hes a great prospect for the future wish we get him
  • Vela : looks like a hot-prospect who plays interesting beautiful footie

Citteh :
  • Hart : a great young tall super shot stopper and Englands best goalie for the futute 100x the player Foster is
  • Robinho NOT : i would like to have the short dribbling fella but i don't like "slow" and "stupid" people like him who didn't even know that he plays for Citteh not Chel$ki :eek: More stupid than an ant :rolleyes:

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
well, I'd say Deco or Lampart. I'm not quite familiar with the areas Man Utd is weakest, but seems to me an experienced playmaker would bring great value to the team, give those forwards loads of assists, deco especially.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Liverpool:

1Torres - They guy is just quality, and almost hurts everytime I see him play for them. He would be god like with us.

2. Mascherano - As good as I think Hargreaves is - this guy is the best DM in the world and I would love to have him with us when it comes to the big CL away games.

3. Reina I think he's very underrated tbh. With VDS leaving soon and Foster's injury problems I would like to have a GK as good as this guy.

Arsenal

1. Fabregas Speaks for itself really. Almost single handedly carries Arsenal at times.

2. Sagna For my money the best RB in the league, maybe even in Europe. Cool hair aswell.

3. Silvestre Mainly because I wish we hadn't have sold him. He was a brilliant back up LB.

Chelsea

1. Essien IMO the closest thing to a Roy Keane out there. For me he would be first name on the Chelsea team sheet and would always start CM. A beast.

2. J. Cole Very good player IMO and we need a LM as I am beginning to doubt Nani, Park is back up and Giggs isn't really a winger anymore.

3. Cech

On his day - the best in the world. Similar to my Reina pick earlier - except this guy is better.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Man CityRobinho
Man City as title rivals, u kiddin' me?

Anyway, mine are as follows...

Chelsea:
Ricardo Carvalho - Rock-solid centre-back, and yes, he's better than Vida imo.
Petr Cech - Top class goalie, and with VDS retiring & both PIG/Foster are simply not in the same league as him.
Salomon Kalou - Young, pacey & clinical finisher who has improve leaps & bounds.
Michael Essien - One of the best defensive mids

Arsenal:
Bacary Sagna - The best right-back in premiership througthout 2008
Cesc Fabregas - Like duh?

Liverpool:
Fernando Torres - Charming Spaniard who can hit over 30 goals for your team per season...can anybody resist him?
Javier Mascherano - See Michael Essien.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Chelsea:
Ricardo Carvalho - Rock-solid centre-back, and yes, he's better than Vida imo.
wtf Carvalho is class and probably near Rio's class but saying hes better than Vida :eek:
Burn yourself with Oil young kid you made a mistake by saying Ugly Carvalho is better than the world best defender atm and our best defender since Stam days

Vidic is taller stronger tougher strengthener more composed much better going forward than ugly carv

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
lol Salomon Kalou or Robinho, you cant exactly talk!!!!
Kalou over Deco, Deco is the best creative cm in the prem.... better than Fabragas atm

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
henri lansbury from arsenal ------ if he continues to improve he will be the best player in the world
jack willshire arsenal
torres , lampard,arteta

and in a new york minute joe cole who is criminally underused at chelsea

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
from chelsea.

cech- best keeper in the world. maybe a little bit suspect recently, but would still have him.
essien- underrated, machine.

liverpool-

torres-the only truly world class player on merseyside.

arsenal-

vela- unproven at the highest level, but he is truly exciting.

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
abojodeh said:
wtf Carvalho is class and probably near Rio's class but saying hes better than Vida :eek:
Burn yourself with Oil young kid you made a mistake by saying Ugly Carvalho is better than the world best defender atm and our best defender since Stam days

Vidic is taller stronger tougher strengthener more composed much better going forward than ugly carv
you're just jealous of his latin good looks ;)

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
christianoharleiro said:
just 1 player?

in the summer, it would have been Torres no doubt.

but now... probably Essien.
Torres...???? wtf

he is tainted scouse ladyboy sc*m. no united fan would ever want someone who has pulled on a liverpool shirt to ever then pull on a united shirt. i know it says title rivals so why are we including liverpool anyway

for me it would be joe cole. totally underated and one hell of a player. would fit in well at united and someone we could realistically buy.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
That's a tough one.

Cech, Lampard, Essien, J Cole, Gerrard, Torres and Fabregas are all contenders for me.

We already have such a brilliant team and strong squad that I think the only area that could be strengthened is goalkeeper so I'll go for Cech.

If none of that mattered I'd go for Torres. I wanted us to sign him a season or two before the Scousers did but I'm happy enough with Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez and Berbatov. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.