Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dunno if this is in the right section but anyway as the tittle says if you could sign one player for united past or present who would it be?

for me it would be zidane the man ws a genious with the ball! the greatest player ive ever had the pleasure of watchubg! he had the lot imo!

so who would you sign?

·
Registered
734 Posts
cantos red army said:
i dunno if this is in the right section but anyway as the tittle says if you could sign one player for united past or present who would it be?

for me it would be zidane the man ws a genious with the ball! the greatest player ive ever had the pleasure of watchubg! he had the lot imo!

so who would you sign?
yep your dead rite Zidane

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
from the past...Gheorghe Hagi:D...my fellow Romanian. It would have been very interesting to see how he would have done in the premiership.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Young Ronaldo...not the greedy one but the one from Brazil. The first one. He would start scoring goals for us.

Another would van Basten be. Or Romario. These three could score just for fun.:D

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
In this order and in there prime

1. Zidane ( who wouldnt have him the greatest )
2. Romario ( Just the player we need imagine the boys feeding him )
3. D Suker ( People may disagree but suker was my all time top striker )

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was just comeing on to write fail because thought none had replyd :p

some of the names woulda been frightinng in a united shirt though :eek:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
funny how no one has mentioned pele! all before evryones time :p but still woulda loved to see him in his prime today and see how well he would do!

still zidane my no1 for me!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Zidane would've been great, but it's not really in the midfield-area we have had the biggest problems in the last years is it?;)
I would resign a young Solskjaer or as metioned above, Ruud van Nistelrooy...

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mancunian_Girl said:
Zidane would've been great, but it's not really in the midfield-area we have had the biggest problems in the last years is it?;)
I would resign a young Solskjaer or as metioned above, Ruud van Nistelrooy...
suppose ya got a point ;) still woulda loved to seen zidane in a united jersey though

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Maradona
Or Ronaldinho ( his first two seasons at Barca was the sexiest football i've ever seen anyone play)
And to think he could have been with us.............. KENYON !!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
VaVaVoom said:
Maradona
Or Ronaldinho ( his first two seasons at Barca was the sexiest football i've ever seen anyone play)
And to think he could have been with us.............. KENYON !!
but thing is he coulda easily fallen off after 2 seasons with us aswell ! still agree though if it werent for kenyon we woulda had one of the best footballers ever

1 - 20 of 62 Posts