Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
manutd vs your countrys national team!
you had to bet 1000 $ and all united players stayed at home . no injuries no problems with either team,who would it be club or country and why?:eek:

·
Registered
788 Posts
United because well its United, I may have been born in Ireland but United are my life, Have tattoo's of them, Dont get me wrong i love my Country and follw them no matter what but i cld live without International football if i had to, But not a hope in hell could i live with United, No money in the world cld make me do that!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
MUFC, because I've been supporting them longer than my National team. And for my National team are playing some ******* at the moment. I feel greater connected to the club than to my National team. Howgh

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
balrog

andycole9 said:
you mean in a game versus each ?other or if you had to choose to watch one?
basically 1 on 1 who do you pick to bet and why? cool?:)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Lawbreaker1944 said:
MUFC, because I've been supporting them longer than my National team. And for my National team are playing some ******* at the moment. I feel greater connected to the club than to my National team. Howgh
How do u think you's will do against the Irish next month??

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Lawbreaker1944 said:
yea,:)
petr cech has just won your player of the year award for the 3rd year running i think that says it all :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
I would bet on my National team, but I will support United.
If United wins → great
If National team wins → money, money, money
If draw → well, **** it!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Balrog

ARBUCKS said:
United because well its United, I may have been born in Ireland but United are my life, Have tattoo's of them, Dont get me wrong i love my Country and follw them no matter what but i cld live without International football if i had to, But not a hope in hell could i live with United, No money in the world cld make me do that!!
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT,RIGHT ON !:D

·
Registered
788 Posts
Lawbreaker1944 said:
I would bet on my National team, but I will support United.
If United wins ¨ great
If National team wins ¨ money, money, money
If draw ¨ well, **** it!
Thats great thinking there!!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
andycole9 said:
yea,:)
petr cech has just won your player of the year award for the 3rd year running i think that says it all :)
Yes, I liked Petr Cech, when he was in AC Sparta Praha, but now in Chelsea....omg

But he is great goalkeeper - only picked the wrong team, but in press, he talks about United with respect, so i respect him, but not like him..

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Lawbreaker1944 said:
Yes, I liked Petr Cech, when he was in AC Sparta Praha, but now in Chelsea....omg

But he is great goalkeeper - only picked the wrong team, but in press, he talks about United with respect, so i respect him, but not like him..
i can't understand how we never went in for him we was in need of a goalkeeper when he was available

and yes i agree he's pure class

·
Registered
782 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
How do u think you's will do against the Irish next month??
We will win 2:1, but we don't have good striker at the moment...since the World cup we play nothing:-(
But if you saw us on Euro 2004, you must liked our play.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
BALROG said:
manu vs your countrys national team!
you had to bet 1000 $ and all united players stayed at home . no injuries no problems with either team,who would it be club or country and why?:eek:
If all United players stayed at home - any team could beat them :confused:

·
Registered
788 Posts
I just happy no Chelski players for Ireland, So i dont have to support them and cheer them on when they play Internationals

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Seems Arbucks hates United a lot, lol.......:p

1 - 20 of 53 Posts