Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Play for a Non-United club (that includes FCUM) in your homeland, who would it be and why?

What I mean by this is: NOT FCUM and IN THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN CURRENTLY... :D :p

Not FCUM due mainly to the fact that, everyone (including myself) would just pick them.

Not foreigners either, or else there'd be all kinds of people just choosing Barca, and I wanna read other stuff. :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Quite simply FC United

2 United's one soul - it would be an honour to play for them. I've got a lot of respect for the FCUM lads.

Manchester United will always be my passion but I still try to follow the progress of FC even though I don't think I do enough to call myself a 'supporter.'

Back on topic if it wasn't FC then I'd say Oxford, because I got them to win the Champions League in Fifa 2004 oly 5 years after taking over them in what was then Division 3 :D

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jd_united said:
because I got them to win the Champions League in Fifa 2004 oly 5 years after taking over them in what was then Division 3 :D
I always use either Port Vale, or Swansea for that, lol.

S

·
0 Posts
piazza said:
Play for a Non-United club (that includes FCUM) in your homeland, who would it be and why?
I'm not answering that question as i'm biased. :D :p ;)

jd_united, nice one fella, always good to see another person following FCUM.
If you're not a "supporter" then you're definatly a fan. :) :) ;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
jd_united, nice one fella, always good to see another person following FCUM.
If you're not a "supporter" then you're definatly a fan. :) :) ;)
Yea I'm just reluctant to call myself a supporter as I've never done anything to support the club lol. As much as I look up online etc. I've never actually put my hand in my pocket and gone out there for the club.

I have promised myself I will get to at least one or two games this season, hopefully more though.

But yea like you said it's always good to see fellow United fans following FCUM as well :).

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Oldham :p

they are Citteh Rivals and Scholes is a big supporter of them

blah blah blah am joking Football is not the same if its not with Manchester United :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
I would be such a player like Cashley Cole, if it not allowed to choose a United club (MUFC/FCUM). But if I play for Man United or FC Utd, I would spent all my life to these clubs.

UNITED TILL I DIE!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
The Mighty Wrexham :p Sort of follow them anyway, should be going to a couple of there games this season but yeah probably Wrexham ;)

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
limerick 37 :D go to their matches every friday night and actully played agasint one of thier starters as hes only a year older than me :p ! would love to play for them some day dont see it happing though im too good :cool: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts