Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were a new signing to manchester who would you want to greet you? and who do you think would be your best friend in the squad?

For the greeting they would prob send hargreaves because im canadian and so is he, but i would choose Rio because he seems talkative and would make you feel comfortable. I think my best friend would be Evans, because were both young and he prob likes a good night out on the town:D

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
If I was a boy ..

Hmm, I`d want Gary Neville to greet me because of the strong Maltese connections he has ..
My best friend would be Rio because we`re both wild and would invent pranks in the dressing room and go partyin togetha too :D

·
Registered
773 Posts
If I was a boy ..

Hmm, I`d want Gary Neville to greet me because of the strong Maltese connections he has ..
My best friend would be Rio because we`re both wild and would invent pranks in the dressing room and go partyin togetha too :D
Why do you choose him...i know cause he's macho in the tuxedo....

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
If i was a new signing for Manchester United, i would be so happy, i would like Sir Alex a to greet me, my best friends in the squad would have to be Rooney, Ronaldo, Ferdinand and Giggs.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
i would want to be great by by Sir Bobby Charlton and Fergie
my best friend would be someone who have a good music taste likes a wild life and i can learn from many things

maybe Rooney Rio Vida or Evans

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
I'd like Ryan Giggs to meet me. Its Ryan Giggs.

Something tells me that me and John O'shea would be cool, and I could speak Spanish to Tevez for the time he's here.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I'd start hitting on Paul Scholes. Seriously I'd be all over him like Maple Syrup on Pancakes.

In a completely straight way of course. It's just guy love. :wub:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Without a doubt my best friend would be good old J O'Shea, he seems the nicest bloke at United and also looks like he can have a laugh.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I'd want to greet me Rooney cause he's the fighting spirit of United:p
Also Ronny,Nani,Ande and Rio would be good friends.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
If i would a new signing at the club, i would dream to be something of a hot prospect..an attacking player...a combination of Cantona, Rooney and Ronaldo:D and i realy would love to be greeted by Sir Bobby Charlton the living legend and Ryan Giggs a playing legend. As for the friends, i guess the young ones, Evans, Welbeck, but because i'm romanian maybe the trio Evra, Park and Tevez would be my perfect companions.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I'd like either Solskjaer or Giggs to greet me. I know Solskjaer is reserve team coach, but if Bobby Charlton counts then so does Solskjaer ;) :thumbsup:

As for best friend, I think I'd say Evra. He's been my favourite player for a while now, and he seems a great guy.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts