Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not saying for one minute that we'll throw it away... But, IF... How sick would you feel.

It would probably be the worst moment of my life, if it happened... I would'nt be able to bare it. My summer would be ruined and I wouldn't be able to look at the bunch of players with the same pride as I used to... I'm beginning to feel sick atm.:frown:

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
The way the seasons gone, one of the worst feelings for a long time considering the position we had. But theres games to play, points to be had and we're on top and its ours to throw away!

POSITIVE!!!!

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
No matter what are our successes at the end of the season, i won`t change how i look at the bunch of class players we have.

Apart from that i can say nothing, let`s be bloody positive and focus on the upcoming game, rather than thinking of what we can lose, and how our feelings will be.
And all this, is because we have lost 2 games in a row. FFS :rolleyes:

·
Registered
195 Posts
it wont happen relax and have faith in the team they are just going through a blip thats all,hopefully we will see the real utd against villa

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No matter what are our successes at the end of the season, i won`t change how i look at the bunch of class players we have.

Apart from that i can say nothing, let`s be bloody positive and focus on the upcoming game, rather than thinking of what we can lose, and how our feelings will be.
And all this, is because we have lost 2 games in a row. FFS :rolleyes:
My thoughts on Berba and ronaldo have been seriously dented in recent weeks...

·
Registered
62 Posts
let's stay positive, we must believe, though just heard berba out for upto 2weeks it seems to be going wrong but as you all know theres a easy way, a hard way and the **UNITED** way to do things, heres my prediction for the rest of the season

Sat 4th Aston Villa 3pm..............Win
Sat 11th Sunderland 3pm............Win
Wed 22nd Portsmouth 8pm..........Win
Sat 25th Tottenham 3pm............Draw

May

Sat 2nd Middlesbrough 3pm........Win
Sat 9th Man City 3pm...............Win
Tues 12th ( I think) Wigan 3pm..Win
Sat 16th Arsenal 3pm...............Draw
Sun 24th Hull 4pm...................Win
23 points from that lot should be enough
come on

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
let's stay positive, we must believe, though just heard berba out for upto 2weeks it seems to be going wrong but as you all know theres a easy way, a hard way and the **UNITED** way to do things, heres my prediction for the rest of the season

Sat 4th Aston Villa 3pm..............Win
Sat 11th Sunderland 3pm............Win
Wed 22nd Portsmouth 8pm..........Win
Sat 25th Tottenham 3pm............Draw

May

Sat 2nd Middlesbrough 3pm........Win
Sat 9th Man City 3pm...............Win
Tues 12th ( I think) Wigan 3pm..Win
Sat 16th Arsenal 3pm...............Draw
Sun 24th Hull 4pm...................Win
23 points from that lot should be enough
come on

Not if the dippers win all their remaining games, which isn't impossible...

·
Registered
62 Posts
originally posted by Berbatov08
Not if the dippers win all their remaining games, which isn't impossible...
no that is true, but you know the mickies as well as I do and they will throw points away towards the end of the season as long as we stay unbeaten to the end, we will win have faith

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
I'm not saying for one minute that we'll throw it away... But, IF... How sick would you feel.

It would probably be the worst moment of my life, if it happened... I would'nt be able to bare it. My summer would be ruined and I wouldn't be able to look at the bunch of players with the same pride as I used to... I'm beginning to feel sick atm.:frown:
Oh dear...

read this post:

Then consider what you just said.

Those players who you can't look at with the same pride won you the European Cup, League Title, and World Cup a matter of months ago, and as you are a spolit **** who can't handle 2 defeats you lose hope in them.

You my friend, are in the wrong sport.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Oh dear...

read this post:

Then consider what you just said.

Those players who you can't look at with the same pride won you the European Cup, League Title, and World Cup a matter of months ago, and as you are a spolit **** who can't handle 2 defeats you lose hope in them.

You my friend, are in the wrong sport.
Whenever did i say that i lost hope in the boys? Just tell me when my friend :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts